Author Topic: TAR 22 Ep 5 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **Please read the rules**  (Read 31712 times)

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
Really surprised by some questionable U-Turning decisions... :stare can kinda understand why Joey & Meghan chose Chuck & Wynona, but they would've been better off with another team imo, and the big alliance wants to get rid of JJ's minions instead of stronger teams... :crazy:

Caroline & Jennifer thinking they need to win a chess game <33333333333333 Love them <333333333333333333 :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
I officially hate Joey & Meghan for U-Turning Chuck & Wynona! :tantrum

It's stupid neither teams U-Turned Anthony & Bates!

It was actually a smart move from Joey and Meghan to Uturn Alabama because it is better to pick on  a weak team that you can beat than a strong team who might beat you anyway. But knowing them they didn't think of these strategies and just picked randomly :lol:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Really surprised by some questionable U-Turning decisions... :stare can kinda understand why Joey & Meghan chose Chuck & Wynona, but they would've been better off with another team imo, and the big alliance wants to get rid of JJ's minions instead of stronger teams... :crazy:

Caroline & Jennifer thinking they need to win a chess game <33333333333333 Love them <333333333333333333 :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

I thought it was smart to U-Turn Chuck & Wynona because if you're U-Turned and you're worried about getting eliminated, you're desperate to U-Turn someone you're confident you can beat.

& lol I really dislike Caroline & Jennifer.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
We're back with Joey & Meghan's ingredients getting rejected. They have to go back.

Wynona sees that Joey & Meghan got chickens... Wynona is upset that Chuck didn't listen to her.

Caroline & Jennifer are team #5.

Pit Stop:

1st - Pam & Winnie
2nd - Max & Katie
3rd - Mona & Beth :wohoo:
4th - Bates & Anthony
5th - Caroline & Jennifer

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
Chuck: "Mucho gracias" :lol3:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Joey & Meghan's ingredients are approved. The taster approves. They finish the detour in 6th.

Chuck & Wynona's ingredients are approved.

Joey & Meghan asks their taxi driver if he knows where he's going... he leads them to a house. :groan:

Chuck & Wynona finish the detour. Chuck tastes the noodles. :lol3:

Joey & Meghan are off to the pit stop. Chuck & Wynona see the U-Turn. They figure that Joey & Meghan U-Turned them. :(

Joey & Meghan are team #6. They're really happy about that. Meghan is a huge ball of fiery righteousness.

Pit Stop:

1st - Pam & Winnie
2nd - Max & Katie
4th - Bates & Anthony
6th - Joey & Meghan

Offline Neobie

• Amazing Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
It's Ian's Vietnam theme song!

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
Chuck & Wynona are safeee! :hrt: :hrt: :hrt:
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Chuck & Wynona are shown doing the chess detour... and then fast forward to the pit stop. They're the last team to arrive... Wynona feels like she's the weakest person on all the teams. Chuck is proud of her. HOHOHO TWIST. Phil tells Chuck & Wynona that Dave & Connor have withdrawn from the race. They're officially team #7. :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

And we end with the Vietnamese song! :lol3:

Pit Stop:

1st - Pam & Winnie
2nd - Max & Katie
4th - Bates & Anthony
6th - Joey & Meghan
7th - Chuck & Wynona
8th - Dave & Connor (QUIT)

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL @ the Vietnamese RB song playing through the beginning credits! :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

MrDeerShank

Chynona <33333

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
Sesame street on crack!

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Next week on The Amazing Race...

In the breathtaking country of Botswana... Teams meet Kalahari bushman! Pam & Winnie are following them... doing something? ??? and meet the bushmen's best friend... A scorpion! Joey is afraid of touching the scorpion and one of the bushmen is eating a scorpion in front of Max.

MrDeerShank

Sesame street on crack!

I really hope that's the next episode title! :lol3:

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster

I thought it was smart to U-Turn Chuck & Wynona because if you're U-Turned and you're worried about getting eliminated, you're desperate to U-Turn someone you're confident you can beat.

& lol I really dislike Caroline & Jennifer.

I don't think it was a bad move to U-Turn Chuck & Wynona necessarily, but I think they could've U-Turned someone else  and still beat them too, but that's just my opinion.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Sesame street on crack!

I really hope that's the next episode title! :lol3:

IKR! :lol3:

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
Where is the "Next week.." post(s)

I missed the preview :(

Offline Jimmer

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Reply 63 by Polaroid.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
There wasn't much to the preview anyway though.

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
This episode was pretty cool; the Roadblock was exciting and I felt like doing the twinnie jig Natalie & Nadiya performed at Cui Ping Restaurant during the song. The bamboo stick "obstacle course" is enjoyable and Chuck & Wynona made this much more entertaining. The Detour was okay, I don't know what the chicken was for though.

U-Turn and Joey & Meghan drama was well-edited, but Team YouTube's evil faces in their Pit Stop was just so fake. Chuck & Wynona, barely making it since New Zealand. :lol:
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline RachelLeVega

• RFF TAR Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Fearless of ticket agents - too hot to be handled!
Sooo... does anyone know which bushmen camp or reserve they were at? :)
<3 Family, friends, food, freedom...FULFILLED <3
Countries "raced": Greece (2019), Italy (2017), Switzerland (2017), Taiwan (2016), U.S. (WA 2013, CA [S.F. 2014, L.A. 2023], TX 2021, IL all the time)

Offline Bwils927

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Boston Strong
lol at Max mocking John at the hotel.
"Perception is not reality. Reality is reality!" - Erik Cardona

Offline Theo

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • 2020 mood
Whoa! I saw a lot of meltdown in Facebook page. They all complain about the communism thing. I'm not really good at American history, and it must be related with Vietnam war, what's actually happened? I'm afraid people don't want to watch TAR anymore because of it.
TAR Jeopardy Revival: here

Offline GonzaloChileno

• RFF Frantic Poster
Whoa! I saw a lot of meltdown in Facebook page. They all complain about the communism thing. I'm not really good at American history, and it must be related with Vietnam war, what's actually happened? I'm afraid people don't want to watch TAR anymore because of it.

Well, i'm not a big fan of communism, but since it is part of their culture/tradition i accept it without any complain... Also, the song was really nice to hear :)
« Last Edit: March 17, 2013, 08:30:35 PM by El Chileno (S.C) »
Charla&MirnaLover<3