Survivor > Survivor: General Discussion

Foreshadowing in Survivor

<< < (5/5)

Jobby:

--- Quote from: racer on May 04, 2013, 12:02:32 PM ---Anyone who wants to do a blindside gets blindsided. That much has always been clear. :lol:

--- End quote ---

Except for Rob... and a lot of other players... like Cirie and... many others.... There's a Youtube video which is 10mins long on all the blindsides that has happened on Survivor...

Jobby:
totally this season. Right from the start they were pushing for a Mike win. Is there anyone who don't think that Mike was overrated this season? Yes, he has his back up on the wall but he chose to go that path. Almost zero social game and while I was glad that he stood up for Shirin... but seriously, I thought MamaC played the best game.

gamerfan09:
I noticed a really big one in Cagayan:

Tasha sat on J'Tia's failed bamboo shelter on episode 1 and fell through it. She would then go on and lose the Immunity Challenge involving bamboo in her boot episode. :o

realshowfan:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on June 02, 2015, 02:50:32 AM ---I noticed a really big one in Cagayan:

Tasha sat on J'Tia's failed bamboo shelter on episode 1 and fell through it. She would then go on and lose the Immunity Challenge involving bamboo in her boot episode. :o

--- End quote ---

She better not fall through anything in SC then  :lol:

randyortonwwe:
I have this boot theory though... when contestants are zoomed-in and someone walks in-front of them, they're eliminated (sorry for bad english) this is only a theory though...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version