Author Topic: Location of Survivor 7!  (Read 2870 times)

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Location of Survivor 7!
« on: November 09, 2002, 03:33:49 PM »
Since I do not have a board for Survivor 7, I thought I would post it in predictions. I have to post something, not much action lately around here! HELLO.

Survivor Maps researcher "Wezzie" after hearing this report exclaimed, "Mexico! Now that's a Survivor location we can visit! Bueno! I hope it's near Mayan ruins. How could Mark Burnett resist! Plus, Mexico is politically stable and our friend."

"Now that every equatorial continent has hosted a Survivor installment, we will begin to see locations near previous ones," said Survivor Maps originator Dan Bollinger. "Other Survivor shows including Brazil, Japan and Spain have used Central America for filming locations, so it isn’t absurd to include Mexico for the American version. What’s unusual is that it’s within driving distance of the States."

S7 in Mexico? Not a bad idea especially if it's the All-Stars, celebrity edition. Those Hollywood types will probably want to stay fairly close to home.

Manaus to Mexico is a short trip for the 25 or so cargo containers Survivor needs to function. S6 will be packed up at the end of December. S7 begins filming early next year, not giving a lot of time for them to arrive on location.

Offline Mamaschatzi

• Mama , Robs First Angel
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Redheads Rule!
Re: Location of Survivor 7!
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2002, 03:04:31 PM »
Is Survivor 7 the last Survivor?  Did anybody hear that? :-[
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by 1045980000 »
We may rise and fall, but in the end
We meet our fate together.....Creed

Offline Rob

• RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Reality Fan Forum
Re: Location of Survivor 7!
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2002, 03:18:04 PM »
MB made a comment that S9 would be the perfect time for Survivor All Star! So He is planning on going all the way to 9 anyway
Rob

P.S. This was not confirmed!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 06:00:00 PM by 1045980000 »