Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 Ep 4 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **Please read the rules**

<< < (24/25) > >>

Mak:
If I'm not mistaken, Winnie did say to Connor she would show him the board she chose if he let her and Pam go on the mat first, but Connor declined this offer.  I think that's what made it worse for me when Connor then sneaked a look a which board she had chosen and then beat them to first place.

Jobby:

--- Quote ---I don't think sneaking a peek at what another team is doing is any way out of order. If some team wants to prevent that, seems like it is up to them. And I am kind of persnickety about ethics.
--- End quote ---

Don't compare it to other tasks such as checking the progress of other teams. Ultimately, you can check out what other teams are doing, but you still have to DO IT YOURSELF.

Connor didn't DO IT HIMSELF. He STOLE an ANSWER which Pam DIDN'T WANT TO GIVE HIM.

Yes, Pamela and Winnie may have agree to work with Connor and Dave and then beat them to the pitstop since Dave can't walk properly. But seriously, you think if a team already said (Connor) did they don't want to work with you, you'll want to linger around and talk to them further?

Connor is sneaky and that's how I see it. He cheated and stole $10,000 from Pamela and Winnie. It's a sin and it's a HORRIBLE SIN.

Kthxbye.

Jobby:
With that said, I already said before I will give Dave and Connor the benefit of the doubt that I'll probably sneak a peak if I were in his situation too.

Then I thought again and I take back what I say. I saw the episode and if I were in that circumstance, I would work with her for an answer, then go to the pitstop with them in 2nd place, since Pamela and Winnie helped with the clue too.

I'm sorry, it's just against my morals and ethics. You may not buy it but I'm serious, I was pointing my middle finger at Connor and Dave (literally at the screen) while watching the show.

That was how mad I was. When people say they don't want to show you the answer, you don't CHEAT.

Cheaters never win. I hope Dave and Connor get eliminated soon. (HEHEHEHEHEHE) :lol3:

Declive:
So weird. I didn't saw a "No Peeking" sign at the end of the Roadblock.

apskip:
Declive, you are talking rules of the Amazing Race and Joab is talking the ethics of normal human interactions. I side with Joab on this one.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version