Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 EP 12 FINALE (DC) "Beacon of Hope"

<< < (4/18) > >>

bsuerr:
The teams we see in the caps of DC are Maxie, Caroline and Jen (you can see her brown coat in cap 9 and then on the zipline in cap 26) and then Mona and Beth but there's a picture of Bates with the president  :ascared what is going on? But notice Bates is in a suit but Beth/Mona is just in her running gear when taking a picture with the president... strange.. are they using decoys even in the commercials??

NoluckBoston:

--- Quote from: bsuerr on April 30, 2013, 07:06:55 PM ---The teams we see in the caps of DC are Maxie, Caroline and Jen (you can see her brown coat in cap 9 and then on the zipline in cap 26) and then Mona and Beth but there's a picture of Bates with the president  :ascared what is going on? But notice Bates is in a suit but Beth/Mona is just in her running gear when taking a picture with the president... strange.. are they using decoys even in the commercials??

--- End quote ---

I dont quite think so. If you look closely, it looks like just their heads are photo shopped into the photos. Beth or is that Mona, have the reverses in colors. Black over red, not red under black. I think its just coincidence.

bsuerr:

--- Quote from: NoluckBoston on April 30, 2013, 07:25:07 PM ---
--- Quote from: bsuerr on April 30, 2013, 07:06:55 PM ---The teams we see in the caps of DC are Maxie, Caroline and Jen (you can see her brown coat in cap 9 and then on the zipline in cap 26) and then Mona and Beth but there's a picture of Bates with the president  :ascared what is going on? But notice Bates is in a suit but Beth/Mona is just in her running gear when taking a picture with the president... strange.. are they using decoys even in the commercials??

--- End quote ---

I dont quite think so. If you look closely, it looks like just their heads are photo shopped into the photos. Beth or is that Mona, have the reverses in colors. Black over red, not red under black. I think its just coincidence.

--- End quote ---

Yea looking again they both look photoshopped.. but still all 4 teams are shown doing something in DC one must be a decoy the question is which team is it?

Chateau d If:
They have never put decoy footage in show/preview material.  Maybe the brown panted person is production doing the demonstration? And the teams running along the trussed walkway are in Belfast at a ferry ramp for example.

Also, the Obama shots are a cardboard cutout that was ID'd in live sightings.

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: bsuerr on April 30, 2013, 07:37:52 PM ---
--- Quote from: NoluckBoston on April 30, 2013, 07:25:07 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Yea looking again they both look photoshopped.. but still all 4 teams are shown doing something in DC one must be a decoy the question is which team is it?

--- End quote ---

I disagree. I don't think it is photoshopped ...I think the gold overlay was confusing. Here are three more caps where it is  clearer that this is Katie.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version