Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 EP 11 (Belfast) "Beacon of Hope"

<< < (19/20) > >>

Tarfan37:
There was also a maze task S5 in dallas

DrRox:

--- Quote from: Tarfan37 on May 04, 2013, 11:40:08 PM ---There was also a maze task S5 in dallas the stockyards in Fort Worth.

--- End quote ---

Fixed that for you. Ft Worth really doesn't like to be confused/associated with Dallas.

TARFansurvivor:
They did not feature Giants causeway.  :'( :'( :'( :'(

kshel:
Gutted. As I predicted to get to Stranraer, they'd have gone Edinburgh Waverly to Glasgow Queen Street and the Glasgow Queen Street to Ayr, then Ayr to Stranraer. Meaning they passed right through both my current home town and my old home town on the train.. I want to cry a little!

apskip:

--- Quote from: kshel on May 06, 2013, 12:44:05 PM ---Gutted. As I predicted to get to Stranraer, they'd have gone Edinburgh Waverly to Glasgow Queen Street and the Glasgow Queen Street to Ayr, then Ayr to Stranraer. Meaning they passed right through both my current home town and my old home town on the train.. I want to cry a little!

--- End quote ---
kshel,

I know that you are local, but timetables generally are reliable sources of information. ScotRail's route maps and timetable show that trains to Glasgow can originate from all 3 of Edinburgh's rail stations, Waverly, Haymarket and Park. Although you can get off at Glasqow-Queen St., why would you want to? Trains for Stanraer depart from Glasgow-Central, so that would be the best Glasgow station to journey to. The Stanraer train does go through Ayr, but you do not get off and change there.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version