Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 EP 10 "Working Our Barrels Off"

<< < (3/40) > >>

gamerfan09:
If Joey/Meghan make it to the U-Turn first, they are obviously gonna U-Turn Bates/Anthony.

Then, they might get eliminated. (DC Airport Run is only confirmed to be Maxie in the F3.)

jiajia12:

But Joey's '3 hours think of what we could do ' doesn't sound like they were ahead 3 hours' .... misleading
Also was Meghan ' They all not going to get there till 4pm...'

:oh :oh :oh just maybe could mean

claude_24hrs:

--- Quote from: NoluckBoston on April 21, 2013, 10:20:52 PM ---I am sure we already know this, but I believe the airport is Berlin.

--- End quote ---

That is Tegel Airport in Berlin, one of the major airports in that city.

MrDeerShank:
The first 15 caps of the preview are all different rooms and the exterior of Gosford House - I can get pics later but 1-8 is the exterior, 9-11 is the main room (like the parlour room), 12-14 is the kitchen (I am assuming this based on Caroline and Jennifer making haggis (which is not nice at all! :P)) and 15 I have no idea but if both sides of the Detour are at Gosford House, the U-Turn would be assumed to be at Gosford House too

BuuYaa:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on April 21, 2013, 10:22:26 PM ---If Joey/Meghan make it to the U-Turn first, they are obviously gonna U-Turn Bates/Anthony.

Then, they might get eliminated. (DC Airport Run is only confirmed to be Maxie in the F3.)

--- End quote ---

Joey/Meghan can not use a U-TURN anymore

they already used one in Vietnam

Mona/Beth's is their only hope now as Caroline/Jennifer's, Max/Katie's and Bates/Anthony's are still eligible to use a U-TURN

btw no more FF???

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version