Author Topic: TAR 22 EP 8 "My Cheese is Out of Control"  (Read 41086 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: TAR 22 EP 8 "My Cheese is Out of Control"
« Reply #100 on: April 14, 2013, 09:19:45 AM »
CAPS from the Sneak Peek!

NOTE that Mona/Beth have a gnome, I do not see Caroline/Jennifer or Max/Katie with one.

Also note that the slope has clearly been already used...so this is not the first batch. And see the cameraman, lol?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #101 on: April 14, 2013, 09:28:38 AM »
I have a feeling all the teams need to bring the gnome with them, but some messed up and didn't bring it, probably why I think Joey/Meghan win the leg.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 09:30:32 AM by georgiapeach »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #102 on: April 14, 2013, 09:32:51 AM »
For heaven's sake people, do NOT quote all the caps!! The pages will take forever to load. I number them, if you want to refer to one, use the # or find and quote JUST that one.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline gamerfan09

• HOST: Design Challenge 8
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #103 on: April 14, 2013, 09:36:54 AM »
For heaven's sake people, do NOT quote all the caps!! The pages will take forever to load. I number them, if you want to refer to one, use the # or find and quote JUST that one.

Sorry, Peach!  :lol3:

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #104 on: April 14, 2013, 09:42:13 AM »
Also note that the slope has clearly been already used...so this is not the first batch.

Maybe production has used it for the task explanation video, or something like that, IDK. Or maybe ordinary people by there? I don't know, but they could be the first batch, I wouldn't discard that, IMHO. :)

Maybe it's not these teams' very first trip in the task and it is them who made it...

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #105 on: April 14, 2013, 09:46:03 AM »
I would. Caps don't lie. :)

Looks like if you lose your cheese, you have to get it back to the top and try again. That's why we saw Chuck head bumping Wynona to the top.

Who wants to take a stab at putting what we know in order?
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #106 on: April 14, 2013, 10:35:47 AM »
And, about the Roadblock... I thi I will not like it. So,ething tells me that a racer cannot get ahead another one. I have the feeling that because of the cliffhanging thing, racers have no space to overtake other contestants? That is the feeling I get. I would not rather see Wynona delaying some teams because of that. :res:

Offline Phatty

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #107 on: April 14, 2013, 11:15:40 AM »
Speaking of the likely roadblock, I was trying to make out who the other people doing the cliffhanger challenge are, besides Wynona in the last preview put out. I see a female with a green helmet, long hair, dark top and grey pants (Caroline/Jennifer?), someone wearing a blue coat with gloves that say "CAMP" on them (from the 1st person perspective shot), and a guy with green helmet, dark top, khaki pants and blue shoes. Can't make em out any better than that though

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #108 on: April 14, 2013, 12:09:22 PM »
Yes, all that is in the preview caps! ANd ahem...would be nice if y'all could figure out who is who.

Active SPOILING Info ...that's what we need around here! Come on team!!
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 12:31:42 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #109 on: April 14, 2013, 12:33:39 PM »
And, about the Roadblock... I thi I will not like it. So,ething tells me that a racer cannot get ahead another one. I have the feeling that because of the cliffhanging thing, racers have no space to overtake other contestants? That is the feeling I get. I would not rather see Wynona delaying some teams because of that. :res:

Usually in a task like this, there will be at least 2 or 3 "stations" anyway...
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #110 on: April 14, 2013, 12:56:01 PM »
Speaking of the likely roadblock, I was trying to make out who the other people doing the cliffhanger challenge are, besides Wynona in the last preview put out. I see a female with a green helmet, long hair, dark top and grey pants (Caroline/Jennifer?), someone wearing a blue coat with gloves that say "CAMP" on them (from the 1st person perspective shot), and a guy with green helmet, dark top, khaki pants and blue shoes. Can't make em out any better than that though

Yes, all that is in the preview caps! ANd ahem...would be nice if y'all could figure out who is who.

Active SPOILING Info ...that's what we need around here! Come on team!!

The guy with green helmet looks like one of the brothers:

Mona & Beth are wearing blue coats, although in the caps doesn't appear the gloves (but in the cheese taks they have it on).

« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 01:01:05 PM by Alenaveda »
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline DrRox

• A Simple Traveler
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Black holes are where God divided by zero!!!
    • My Favorite City
« Reply #111 on: April 14, 2013, 03:00:48 PM »
It could just be the editors fooling around with the lighting....but this shot of Joey sure seems a lot later in the day (darker) than the shots of the other three teams we see.

Matthew 7:15

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #112 on: April 14, 2013, 08:42:59 PM »
Thanks Alenaveda! Good pickup!
RFF's Golden Rule: