Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 EP 8 "My Cheese is Out of Control"

<< < (11/23) > >>

colav10:
TEAMS RACE THROUGH SWITZERLAND WHERE THEY GRAPPLE WITH GIANT WHEELS OF CHEESE IN A CLASSIC ALPINE SWITCHBACK, ON “THE AMAZING RACE,” SUNDAY, APRIL 14

“My Cheese is Out of Control” – Teams race through Switzerland where they grapple with giant wheels of cheese in a return to a classic Race challenge “Switchback,” and Racers are on the edge when they dangle thousands of feet in the air traversing the north face of Eiger mountain, on THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, April 14 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.  Emmy Award nominee Phil Keoghan (@philkeoghan) is the host.

CHEAT TWEET: Remember the giant wheels of cheese? They’re back! Racers are in Switzerland! #AmazingRace Sunday, April 14 8/7c http://bit.ly/XgnDE5   

Declive:
"Switchback"

apskip:
It's not often that I am fortunate to nail a task site, but here is what I said and when:

Re: TAR 22 EP 8 "My Cheese is Out of Control"
« Reply #23 on: April 01, 2013, 02:08:42 PM »

Here is a picture that may be near the site of the episode 8 climbing, the north face of the Eiger as seen from Kleine Scheidigg.

theschnauzers:
So it appears we may have a season with 2 switchbacks.

The main difference with the cheese will probably be the fact that there's snow on the ground instead of muddy grass.

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on March 09, 2013, 07:32:57 AM ---Thanks to Paldog!!

Title find thanks to Ovalorange!!

--- End quote ---

TEAMS RACE THROUGH SWITZERLAND WHERE THEY GRAPPLE WITH GIANT WHEELS OF CHEESE IN A CLASSIC ALPINE SWITCHBACK, ON “THE AMAZING RACE,” SUNDAY, APRIL 14

“My Cheese is Out of Control” – Teams race through Switzerland where they grapple with giant wheels of cheese in a return to a classic Race challenge “Switchback,” and Racers are on the edge when they dangle thousands of feet in the air traversing the north face of Eiger mountain, on THE AMAZING RACE, Sunday, April 14 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.  Emmy Award nominee Phil Keoghan (@philkeoghan) is the host.

CHEAT TWEET: Remember the giant wheels of cheese? They’re back! Racers are in Switzerland! #AmazingRace Sunday, April 14 8/7c http://bit.ly/XgnDE5 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version