Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 EP 8 "My Cheese is Out of Control"

<< < (3/23) > >>

JETandCORDfan:
Bates and Anthony in the snow will really help them. I think they'll win their 4th leg this next week.

BuuYaa:

--- Quote from: JETandCORDfan on March 31, 2013, 11:03:48 PM ---Bates and Anthony in the snow will really help them. I think they'll win their 4th leg this next week.

--- End quote ---

except that Bates&Anthony do better on ice, instead of snow  :)

I have a gut feeling that there's going to be an INTERSECTION in this leg.
I don't know I kind a miss an INTERSECTION. It's been quite long since the last time they had one

apskip:
My view of the place where the Cheese throwback takes place is that it is obviously not in Interlaken (thanks for the correction, iamthebalance; they were on Kleine Rugen Wiese in the Interlaken area; that leg 1 of AR14 did start in Locarno but went to the bungee jump location and then on to Interlaken). There are a huge range of possibilities of the country we associate most closely with alps:

Bernese Alps near    Vaud, Fribourg, Valais, Bern    
Uri and Emmental Alps near    Uri, Bern, Valais, Lucerne, Obwalden, Nidwalden    
Glarus Alps near    Uri, Glarus, Graubünden    Tödi, Glärnisch    Seeztal
Appenzell Alps near    Appenzell Innerrhoden, Appenzell Ausserrhoden, St. Gallen    
Chablais Alps            near Valais    
Mont Blanc massif    near Valais    
Pennine Alps            near Valais    
Lepontine Alps         near Valais, Ticino, Uri Graubünden    
Oberhalbstein near   Piz Platta
Plessur    near Aroser
Albula    near Piz Kesch, Piz Lunghin
Rätikon    near Schesaplana
Silvretta   near Piz Linard, Piz Buin
Samnaun Alps    near Muttler
Bregaglia near   Cima di Castello, Piz Badile
Bernina    near Piz Bernina, Piz Roseg
Albula    near Piz Kesch, Piz Lunghin
Livigno    near Piz Paradisin
Ortler Alps near    Piz Murtaröl
Sesvenna near    Piz Sesvenna

I am going out on a limb to guess that teams will land in Zurich nonstop from Johannesburg and take a train to Valais. The wide range of options near Valais are shown above. My analysis of transportation will be in that thread.

RaceUntilWeDie:
Imagine they do an Intersection with the Cheese! :lol:

Highly doubt that'll happen though

ianthebalance:

--- Quote from: apskip on April 01, 2013, 10:01:17 AM ---My view of the place where the Cheese throwback takes place is that it is obviously not in Locarno. My guess is that it is somewhere in the Obernese Alps.

--- End quote ---

The Cheese task took place in Interlaken originally, not Locarno.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version