Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 EP 8 "My Cheese is Out of Control"

<< < (21/23) > >>

georgiapeach:
CAPS from the Sneak Peek!

NOTE that Mona/Beth have a gnome, I do not see Caroline/Jennifer or Max/Katie with one.

Also note that the slope has clearly been already used...so this is not the first batch. And see the cameraman, lol?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

gamerfan09:
I have a feeling all the teams need to bring the gnome with them, but some messed up and didn't bring it, probably why I think Joey/Meghan win the leg.

georgiapeach:
For heaven's sake people, do NOT quote all the caps!! The pages will take forever to load. I number them, if you want to refer to one, use the # or find and quote JUST that one.

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on April 14, 2013, 09:32:51 AM ---For heaven's sake people, do NOT quote all the caps!! The pages will take forever to load. I number them, if you want to refer to one, use the # or find and quote JUST that one.

--- End quote ---

Sorry, Peach!  :lol3:

David:

--- Quote ---Also note that the slope has clearly been already used...so this is not the first batch.
--- End quote ---

Maybe production has used it for the task explanation video, or something like that, IDK. Or maybe ordinary people by there? I don't know, but they could be the first batch, I wouldn't discard that, IMHO. :)

Maybe it's not these teams' very first trip in the task and it is them who made it...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version