Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 Ep 5 "Your Tan IS Totally Cool"

<< < (45/50) > >>

Smugleaf:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on March 18, 2013, 01:54:57 PM ---I think there was something in the RB instructions about RUN TO...that threw her off. She assumed that running meant Chuck should do this one. Chuck did well, but she could have done it too, she seems very observent.

--- End quote ---

Didn't Wynona explicitly say "I'm afraid to run" when she and Chuck read the clue? :lol3: I really do hope they stay in the race for at least two more legs, just to have Wynona actually do something, lest they decide on taking a penalty xD

Alenaveda:

--- Quote from: Smugleaf on March 18, 2013, 04:52:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: georgiapeach on March 18, 2013, 01:54:57 PM ---I think there was something in the RB instructions about RUN TO...that threw her off. She assumed that running meant Chuck should do this one. Chuck did well, but she could have done it too, she seems very observent.

--- End quote ---

Didn't Wynona explicitly say "I'm afraid to run" when she and Chuck read the clue? :lol3: I really do hope they stay in the race for at least two more legs, just to have Wynona actually do something, lest they decide on taking a penalty xD

--- End quote ---

:hello2: and  :welcome2: to the R.F.F., Smugleaf.

georgiapeach:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

:bigwelcome to RFF, Smugleaf!

apskip:

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I don't believe it would directly involve taking a penalty. It would involve Wynona having to do a ROADBLOCK that she is unqualified for. That will either result in a lengthy task performance or a 4 hour penalty, which would almost certainly mean elimination.

Smugleaf:

--- Quote from: apskip on March 18, 2013, 06:21:25 PM ---I don't believe it would directly involve taking a penalty. It would involve Wynona having to do a ROADBLOCK that she is unqualified for. That will either result in a lengthy task performance or a 4 hour penalty, which would almost certainly mean elimination.

--- End quote ---

Exactly, this bodes for an exciting second half of the race, regardless of Wynona stepping up to the plate or not^^

Oh and thank you for welcoming me :D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version