Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S26 Ep 5 "Persona Non Grata"

<< < (3/8) > >>

MrDeerShank:
Ew at the reward challenge

RachelLeVega:
I was watching just for TAR commercials, but when Brandon started to self-deteriorate, it jut made me want to watch what was going on in this episode. And this is by far one of the most ummm... ghetto? episodes ever?? The immunity challenge tribal council was the most unorthodox way of voting someone off, but yet kind of funny.

The end credit scene with Brandon's commentary and voting made me want to laugh. :lol:

(What was the immunity challenge anyway?) ???

kevin2012:
That has got to be one of the most intense, shocking episodes to date.

MrDeerShank:

--- Quote from: RachelLeVega on March 13, 2013, 08:01:29 PM ---I was watching just for TAR commercials, but when Brandon started to self-deteriorate, it jut made me want to watch what was going on in this episode. And this is by far one of the most ummm... ghetto? episodes ever?? The immunity challenge tribal council was the most unorthodox way of voting someone off, but yet kind of funny.

The end credit scene with Brandon's commentary and voting made me want to laugh. :lol:

(What was the immunity challenge anyway?) ???

--- End quote ---

By the looks of it, it was the puzzle staircase challenge already used in HvV and (my mind has drawn a blank but I want to say Tocantins)

Reilly Queens:
EVERYTHING BRANDON SAID WAS SO TRUE <3

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version