Author Topic: S11 In Canada! (MB says its a possibility)  (Read 3379 times)

Offline Brown Guy

• RFF Sr. Member
    • My Site!
S11 In Canada! (MB says its a possibility)
« on: July 17, 2004, 02:21:12 PM »
MB said that Survivor might be coming to Canada as early as S11. When asked if Canadians would finally be be allowed to compete on Survivor, he replied "No, but we could be going to Canada for Survivor," He suggested it could happen as early as Survivor 11.

Burnett is no stranger to our land. He began his career as TV's top unscripted-series producer in British Columbia (Western Canada), where his first Eco-Challenge series ran. What's more, several members of his crack Survivor camera team are B.C. natives. He's likely scouting the more rugged regions of that province as a future Survivor base. Burnett is still reluctant to shoot a winter Survivor -- who wants to see babes such as Amber or Jenna in parkas? -- so Burnett needs to wait until next summer to tape the game in warm weather in Canada.

That would be an awesome idea! there is a pretty big archapelego of islands in BC and many others in the Northern Canada. Keep ur fingers crossed. And lol one of the food rewards can be a dozen donuts and a 20 snack pack of Tim Bits from Tim Hortons (u canadaians know wat im talkin about!)

(Source Toronto Sun)

thoughts...?
A rumor without a leg to stand on will get around!
~John Tudor

Offline BeyondRealLife

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Prepare to be exiled!
Re: S11 In Canada! (MB says its a possibility)
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2004, 02:38:14 PM »
Nice find brownguy
Don't forget to throw in a double double
for those survivors who need the morning
coffee. ;D
My fingers are crossed that we will see
the great area of B.C. on sirvivor. Its already
home to great shows that get filmed there
or were filmed there.

Keep us up to date on this ground breaking
find.

BRL
BRL

Offline Bathfizzy

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I love Reality TV
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2004, 09:56:23 PM »
This would be an excellent idea.  I saw the Eco Challenge that Mark did that was around the Pemberton,Whistler area.  It was a tough one.  Now, I am trying to think where they would go. ?:)?  The warmer water parts would be outside of the Parksville/Qualicum area and I know there are a bunch of islands off of there.  :)() :)_|

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2004, 11:49:17 PM »
i am not sure if i like this idea or not.  i know i would hate for it to be filmed in the US because i do not think they could keep any thing secret if it was here.  i like it being filmed off the continent because i think it is harder for people to find out everything.  Do you think they could find a really secluded place in Canada that not a billion people would find?

t

Offline BeyondRealLife

• RFF Sr. Member
  • Prepare to be exiled!
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2004, 12:00:04 AM »
good question t
I think it would be very hard for them
to make a U.S. or Canadain survivot that
very reason. I think too many people would
find out and it would give things away way too
soon.

BRL
BRL

Offline Blue Jean Baby

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2004, 07:05:02 AM »
Yeah that is my fear about doing one on this continent, too many people would find it and there would be no surprises.