Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S26 Ep 4 "Kill or Be Killed"

<< < (13/14) > >>

Jobby:
LAURA is gone. What a predictable episode. RIP Laura, you were just too weak and no amount of strategy could have brought you further in this game.

But fans will always be fans. Totally not telling Reynold even though all of them are voting Laura. Flushing out the idol and getting rid of the weakest link. These fans are so much more entertaining to watch than 10 seasons ago. <3

Oh, Brandon pouring the entire tribe's assets and rice away. LOL. Totally lol. Brandon as a Christian, Brandon as a husband. Brandon as a father.

Seriously, I think this is what they call hereditary or bad blood in the family. No good genes at all within the family. They are ALL NUTS. :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Bwils927:

--- Quote from: Joab on March 07, 2013, 01:17:35 PM ---But fans will always be fans. Totally not telling Reynold even though all of them are voting Laura. Flushing out the idol and getting rid of the weakest link. These fans are so much more entertaining to watch than 10 seasons ago. <3

--- End quote ---
totally agree. although I loved Joel vs Chet  :lol3:

Bwils927:
It's funny cause it's true  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

And I am really getting anxious for this Brandon rage!

Puppet:

--- Quote from: Kandace on March 06, 2013, 07:56:00 PM ---Eddie/Reynold surviving<3

--- End quote ---

Well, I think it will really be stupid for them to vote Eddie/Reynold out when they have been carrying their tribe through challenges.

And I was quite disgusted by Brandon's actions in the preview. And I am quite curious to see what sparked him off like that.

Glamazon Racer:
Was really surprised that the Fans alliance crumbled tbh.

I think it is really dumb to vote out Laura from that alliance's point of view. It's all well and good voting based on strength in challenges, but those votes should be made on Day Three, NOT after losing like four challenges in a row. It's nonsensical to me. Either they should've ditched Laura two weeks ago or they should stick with her now for the numbers.

Anyway, the most interesting part of the episode for me was Laura saying at Tribal Council that there could be a swap in numbers and claiming that Eddie/Reynold would flip to the other side. Wonder if that will happen... ???

Oh, and I can't comment on this episode without celebrating that Shamar is gone! :hoot: :conf: :conf: :hoot:

Would have preferred him voted out as I don't like to see people medevac'ed, but as he wanted to quit anyway, good riddance.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version