Author Topic: BB Canada Updaters!!  (Read 25200 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
BB Canada Updaters!!
« on: February 27, 2013, 09:45:30 PM »
 :hello2:

All you Canadians with the feeds, please update as you can! And recruit your friends! We are going to need a lot of help here!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
Re: BB Canada Updaters!!
« Reply #1 on: March 02, 2013, 06:50:32 AM »
Thanks Peach!  :hrt:

*If you have the feeds and some time to spare, we would welcome your help updating!  :waves: (They are free for Canadian viewers!)

*It's not hard, there is no right or wrong way of reporting what the House Guests say. Even a one sentence summary will work.

*Flexible hours.

*No long application form needed.  :)  If you would like to  be a RFF updater, just jump in and start posting, Trust me, we all will appreciate it.

*We have worked out the bugs for updating and watching at the same time with the new BB viewer. If you have questions, PM me, or one of the mods, we'll be happy to help. More information here: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,22355.0.html   

:ty3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2014, 12:07:05 AM »
Mamacat reporting for duty. 

Might be easier this year for me, as my system prefers to access Slice on IE, and this forum works better in Firefox.  I'll practice with two windows side by each.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2014, 07:18:33 PM »
Mamacat reporting for duty. 

Might be easier this year for me, as my system prefers to access Slice on IE, and this forum works better in Firefox.  I'll practice with two windows side by each.

Yay!!! :)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2014, 07:19:59 PM »
hola unblocker is working for me

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2015, 08:20:07 PM »
Please jump in if you can!! BBCan is alive and well!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2021, 04:15:24 PM »
BIG BROTHER CANADA RISES: GLOBAL’S ORIGINAL HIT SERIES RETURNS WITH SEASON 9 ON MARCH 3
FEBRUARY 17, 2021 | POSTED BY: STAFF

The world has changed, but the show must go on! Big Brother Canada re-emerges as Global announced today the Season 9 premiere debuting Wednesday, March 3 at 7 p.m. ET/PT. Hosted by Arisa Cox, who also serves as an Executive Producer, the reality juggernaut lands on Global three nights a week Mondays at 9 p.m. ET/PT, Wednesdays at 7 p.m. ET/PT, and Thursdays at 8 p.m. ET/PT. Stream the new season live or on demand on BigBrotherCanada.ca, the Global TV App, and with STACKTV. Visit BigBrotherCanada.ca daily for the ultimate fan experience with exclusive content and free live feeds to watch every scheme and meme unfolding inside the house.

Anyone want to be an updater? Let me know!
\
RFF's Golden Rule: