Archive > The Amazing Race 22

Who will NOT pull out a James Bond in the next leg and go home?(LEG 3 QUESTIONS)

(1/3) > >>

Declive:
1. Did you like the last episode?
2. What will happen with Dave now?
3. Will Jessica and John give out the Express Pass in this leg?
4. Who will win the leg?
5. Who will be eliminated? Or is it a TBC/NEL?
6. Which team gets the title quote?

marylandboy234:
1. Did you like the last episode? Yeah it was good i wanted to see another country though but it sucks to see the Docs go home :'( :'( :'( :'(
2. What will happen with Dave now? Im sure he will get treatment for it and move on
3. Will Jessica and John give out the Express Pass in this leg? Yes im sure they will :D
4. Who will win the leg? Bates & Anthony
5. Who will be eliminated? Or is it a TBC/NEL? I think it might be a TBC or a NEL
6. Which team gets the title quote? Max & Katie

claude_24hrs:
1. It was a best episode and happy that the twin docs got eliminated.
2. My guess Dave needs to cast his injured achilles.
3. Maybe J/J may use the EP either this leg or the next leg.
4. I'm sure the hockey brothers.
5. NEL
6. Max

RachelLeVega:
1. Did you like the last episode? I really liked leg 2 more than the premiere, but the Detour was still a little poorly edited and rushed. Express Pass drama was so annoying. The Roadblock setting off Pam & Winnie's fuses was an instant win for a Tammy & Victor-like fluster. I hope the ratings will get better than 9 million viewers with this "cute" and short leg. :lol:
2. What will happen with Dave now? He will get crutches and be wheelchaired during the airport rush, but is unable to do any physically challenging Roadblocks obviously. :(
3. Will Jessica and John give out the Express Pass in this leg? I hope so, I couldn't stand the sucking up to JoJe last episode. :groan:
4. Who will win the leg? Chuck & Wynona because there are so many redneck-style tasks in the NZ preview. :lol3:
5. Who will be eliminated? Or is it a TBC/NEL? Non-elimination for Dave & Connor
6. Which team gets the title quote? Max inferring from his James Bond comment during the underwater picnic Detour.

Nyoman_SB1:

1. It was great leg, interesting challenges, but too short. i don't know why they spent  two legs in a small island. i was expecting leg 2 in Tahiti.
2. Obviously he can't run  :(
3. No, I think Jessica & John will use it in leg #4, Bali
4. Joey & Meghan ( i hope) :D
5. Non Elimination Leg
6. Katie

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version