Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 Ep 2 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary ** read impt notice**

<< < (20/21) > >>

SoYoung:

--- Quote from: Magnus on February 24, 2013, 07:30:00 PM ---
--- Quote from: georgiapeach on February 24, 2013, 07:27:41 PM ---How convenient...a 4.5 hour HOO. :res:

--- End quote ---

Would've been a boring episode without it

--- End quote ---

Whats even funnier is that after chuck dragged wynona to the watertaxi, read the clue, then dive again. Lol

Chateau d If:
I liked the way she lay there motionless on the floor of the boat like she was dead fish.  "See I'm so tired that I'm just a large dead fish."  It was a great act!

Chateau d If:
Fixed the link to the YouTube link above.  Shuttle Ride uncut!

starrynight:
It was actually a decent episode, though it always looked likely that the eliminated team would end up last on the mat.  Incredibly stupid of them not to go to the other detour quicker, it looked like it was in the same area and other teams had been penalised so they had time to switch.  Despite the editing to make drama of the 'asian' team getting slightly lost it really wasn't that close at all.  While several of the teams seem bland (the usual wealthy bland American suburbanites) there have been some reasonable tasks so far.  Maybe they could have forced teams to start the stilts tasks again once they had fallen down, they would have have probably done that in earlier seasons where tasks where harder.

gator27:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on February 24, 2013, 07:27:41 PM ---How convenient...a 4.5 hour HOO. :res:

--- End quote ---

Approximate sunrise for Bora Bora on November 15 is 5:25 am.  They could have started the water taxis earlier.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version