Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 Ep 2 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary ** read impt notice**

<< < (2/21) > >>

TARAsia Fan:
My head was exploding from the Oscar Red Carpet coverage. Glad TAR is here for a bastion of sanity!!!  :iok :iok :iok

Magnus:

--- Quote from: TARAsia Fan on February 24, 2013, 07:03:20 PM ---My head was exploding from the Oscar Red Carpet coverage. Glad TAR is here for a bastion of sanity!!!  :iok :iok :iok

--- End quote ---

:lol3: That's why I don't watch the Oscars!

TARAsia Fan:
Jessica & John will be the first to depart at 2:56 a.m., head by Water Taxi to Motu Toopua Nui, find the Hilton, search the grounds, then to a wedding chapel where they will get a blessing.

Magnus:
Looks like they'll all be bunched except for the penalized teams

Polaroid:
Jessica & John depart first at 2:56 AM. Travel by water taxi to Motu Toopua... what. Then search for a wedding chapel to get blessed! Hours of operation: 7:30 AM. John for the title when talking about the alliance.

And fast forward. All teams are waiting for the water taxi. David & Connor are asking about the EP... John & Jessica don't really want to give it to them so other teams will suck up to them LOL. Mona/Beth and Meghan are talking about people sucking up. Chuck & Wynona sucked up to them. Mona is sucking up now LOL. Meghan says she will not suck up to them! :hearts:

Caroline & Jennifer and Max & Katie still haven't arrived at the bunch up.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version