Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 Ep 2 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary ** read impt notice**

(1/21) > >>

georgiapeach:
:conf: Happy TAR DAY!!! :conf:
IMPORTANT! Even though we are a spoiler board, we do NOT want to have the episode spoiled while it is airing.

CANADA WILL BE AIRING ONE HOUR AHEAD OF THE US TONIGHT DUE TO THE OSCARS.
SO!! If you are watching anything but an EST US feed, it is your responsibility to be sure you are not ahead of us if you want to post/update in this thread.  Other feeds may be way ahead of us. NO POSTS about RESULTS or OUTCOMES to be posted ahead of the US live stream>>PAY ATTENTION!!

SO PLEASE ** NO  OUTCOMES ** to be posted before the show is done airing East Coast time! 

Anyone breaking the rule is at risk of being banned.  :browsie:

And NO future spoilers either!

Otherwise, come watch with us for the best weekly viewing party in town!! :party:

We will have a LIVE streaming video posted every week we can find one. So if you are overseas or just on the West Coast and want to watch right away...please join us! You can follow along and PLEASE help update as the show unfolds! We hope everyone will join in the fun!! :wohoo:

LIVE STREAMING VIDEO links will be  HERE and will normally be put up about 20 minutes before show time.

Scheduling and delays will be posted HERE.

And you can entertain yourself with the weekly episode threads as well while you wait! **Spoilers**

Have FUN everyone and :tu for joining us!

georgiapeach:
This thread will open about 745 PM.

Polaroid:
Hello! :) Got a cup of coffee and I'm ready to watch.

Declive:
Excited!!

Polaroid:
Previously on The Amazing Race...

Teams learned about the double Express Pass twist. At the Tahiti Airport, the teams on the first airport made an alliance. One roadblock sent people soaring out of a helicopter, and the other... well, searching for clues under sandcastles.

Jessica & John won the 2 EPs.

Katie convinced the last 2 other teams to quit the roadblock and take a penalty. It was a race to the pit stop and Matt & Daniel sank. Max & Katie and Caroline & Jennifer received 4 hour penalties, but survived. Matt & Daniel were eliminated

10 teams remain. Who will be eliminated next?

LOL. Wynona before the intro. "Where are my kids when I need them?" :lol3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version