Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 Ep 4 "I Love Monkeys"

<< < (40/43) > >>

Jobby:
I do not like the father and son, but there's no way CBS is lying about their cancer.

Them "cheating" and winning the leg and getting cancer are two DIFFERENT THINGS. People, don't say such comments please. Them going through cancer is hard enough already, who would want to lie about such things? :res:

Hooky:
I didn't see that as anything other than a competitive move, one which I would likely have made also, if given the chance. I'm pretty sure Max & Katie, Caroline & Jennifer, or most of the other teams would have done the exact same thing.

I still like them and am rooting for them, even if nobody else is. And in this last episode we didn't see as much of them as we have in the past episodes, so I think editing is getting better.

Neobie:
I don't know where to draw the line between following another team's taxi (which I find acceptable) and stealing another team's answer (which I have objections to). Are these two things qualitatively different?

Anyway, when Pam/Winnie exit the construction "temple" (I think it might be a hotel or a meditation centre of some sort?) you see a "Kememai" shop across the street. That should put it half a minute's walk south of the Pura Desa Puseh (the blessing temple) according to this map. We also see a "Jalan Nyuh Gading" street sign as Bates/Anthony arrive, but it's such a small street that I can't find it on any map - the streets all seem to be named after colours though. The district is called "Nyuh Kuning", which is also the main street.
(kuning=yellow gading=ivory, jalan=road)

Anyone wants to try find where the other Detour option is along the Ayung River? "Gang Bucu" is again a tiny street that doesn't appear on maps.

ianthebalance:
Just watched the episode. I didn't see anything wrong with what Connor did. Winnie should have put her hand over the sticker when she came back to the sufrboard area. It was Winnie's fault. She took the surdboard BACK to the surfboard site and didn't even cover it up!

jostor:
A taxi is not something that's "yours" the taxi driver can make his own choice of who he wants to drive or not. Peeking on another teams solution like that is very borderline cheating, but then again, Winnie should have covered it up better.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version