Archive > Survivor: Caramoan

Brandon v Phillip

<< < (4/5) > >>

Bwils927:
I wanna say this here since it is fitting, Brandon would destroy Phillip in a fight. Brandon actively boxes and wrestles and although Philip probably has some sneaky little special agent karate moves, he is a little out of his prime I would say. Also wrestling gives amazing techniques, kids I know that are much smaller than me that are on the wrestling team could kick my ass in a fight. And the boxing would help him give Philip some blows to the dome, and avoid any punches Philip could throw.

Jobby:
I really don't think violence would solve everything bwils. Are you sure you wanna watch that happen?

theamazingracer21:

--- Quote from: Joab on March 15, 2013, 04:21:24 AM ---Are you sure you wanna watch that happen?

--- End quote ---
Well I would.

Air:

--- Quote from: theamazingracer21 on March 15, 2013, 04:57:59 AM ---
--- Quote from: Joab on March 15, 2013, 04:21:24 AM ---Are you sure you wanna watch that happen?

--- End quote ---
Well I would.

--- End quote ---

:stare :oh I side with Joab on this. Attacking people does not fit into Outwit, Outplay OR Outlast IMO, so therefore it has no place IMO in Survivor.

And I have no idea why you would like that TAR21. It would be horribly sickening.

theamazingracer21:
It would be interesting (of course in the right  place and at the right time)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version