Archive > Survivor: Caramoan

Brandon v Phillip

<< < (3/5) > >>

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on February 25, 2013, 03:40:38 AM ---
--- Quote from: bwils927 on February 24, 2013, 03:51:42 PM ---I think Brandon would have won South Pacific had he made the finals.

--- End quote ---

My thoughts in this order:

:lol3: :haha :stare  :res:

You honestly cannot be kidding me.

--- End quote ---

Well that could have actually happened, but it all depends on who was with him in such a situation. Clearly the jury did not like Coach (who should have clearly won that season) so it's possible that Brandon could have beaten him (although if the jury had a brain, he wouldn't have). And they hated Albert too even more... I think Brandon would've beaten Albert at least. It all comes down to who he made it to the end with, in such a hypothetical situation.

Bwils927:
If it was Brandon Coach and Albert, Brandon might have swept it to be honest.

Air:
But because Brandon doesn't have a mind for strategic matters, Coach would ALWAYS realise that he had no value whatsoever and get voted out. And either way IMO, Coach wouldn't have won. I mean they had SAVAII <3 awesomeness, they can't be THAT dumb.

Cocoa:

--- Quote from: starrynight on February 22, 2013, 01:24:22 PM ---A good start to this season, definitely better than The Amazing Race, last season was not too bad either I guess.  Normally I much prefer The Amazing Race but recently Survivor seems better.

--- End quote ---

Amen.

And Phillip is hilarious, I don't find him annoying. :lol:  :luvya: Brandon is... painful to watch, I guess?

Jobby:
If I have a choice and if I really have to choose one person, I'll pick Philip. :stare

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version