Archive > The Amazing Race 22

Racing report TAR22, Episode 11 part 2 is on page 2

<< < (4/10) > >>

David:
Has there been any leg with "You have no money for this leg of the Race"? That could be the answer. I recall lots of $1 Pitstart clues, but am not sure about giving nothing at all.

Declive:

--- Quote from: David. on March 03, 2013, 06:39:24 AM ---Has there been any leg with "You have no money for this leg of the Race"? That could be the answer. I recall lots of $1 Pitstart clues, but am not sure about giving nothing at all.

--- End quote ---

We had " You have ZERO Dollars for this leg of the race"

Air:

--- Quote from: Declive on March 03, 2013, 10:45:17 AM ---
--- Quote from: David. on March 03, 2013, 06:39:24 AM ---Has there been any leg with "You have no money for this leg of the Race"? That could be the answer. I recall lots of $1 Pitstart clues, but am not sure about giving nothing at all.

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

When?

Declive:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on March 04, 2013, 04:24:07 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

When?

--- End quote ---

Some final leg or 11th leg...i just can't remember what and when

Hooky:

--- Quote from: Declive on March 04, 2013, 09:54:35 AM ---
--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on March 04, 2013, 04:24:07 AM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

When?

--- End quote ---

Some final leg or 11th leg...i just can't remember what and when

--- End quote ---

That would probably be the legs where the last team received zero dollars - the old non-elimination penalty.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version