Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S26 Ep 3 "There's Gonna Be Hell To Pay"

<< < (9/9)

Air:

--- Quote from: Joab on March 03, 2013, 08:23:26 AM ---Actually I agree with Cocoa, Andrea's trying too hard and it could bite her back in the end because we all know what happened to Brenda the last time round. I'm just shocked that she's unnecessarily targetting Corrine already... :crazy:

--- End quote ---

OMGIKR. I haven't seen anything to even think that Corinne was a threat, and actually, yes, I've seen her speak in private with other people, but please, count how many people have done that in Survivor history. All. Of. Them. And I actually think that she will be voted out because she doesn't use a HII correctly. Just a hunch.

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on March 04, 2013, 04:13:39 AM ---I've seen her speak in private with other people, but please, count how many people have done that in Survivor history. All. Of. Them.

--- End quote ---

Well actually that's not entirely true since the SoPa people held group prayers instead of private conversations, but I get your point. :lol:

Air:

--- Quote from: racer on March 04, 2013, 08:51:49 AM ---
--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on March 04, 2013, 04:13:39 AM ---I've seen her speak in private with other people, but please, count how many people have done that in Survivor history. All. Of. Them.

--- End quote ---

Well actually that's not entirely true since the SoPa people Upolu people held group prayers instead of private conversations, but I get your point. :lol:

--- End quote ---

Fixed.

Racer you crack me up. :lol3:

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on March 05, 2013, 05:13:38 AM ---
--- Quote from: racer on March 04, 2013, 08:51:49 AM ---

--- End quote ---

Well actually that's not entirely true since the SoPa people Upolu people held group prayers instead of private conversations, but I get your point. :lol:

--- End quote ---

Fixed.

Racer you crack me up. :lol3:

--- End quote ---

:lol: Funny, but oh so true! :lol3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version