Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S26 Ep 3 "There's Gonna Be Hell To Pay"

<< < (8/9) > >>

Bwils927:

--- Quote from: Joab on March 02, 2013, 12:34:34 AM ---bwils927, are you sure you don't want to watch anymore?

The goodness about Survivor is finally when your most hatred Survivor gets voted off from the game. Do you think Shamar will honestly make the jury? :lol3:

--- End quote ---
I believe the goodness of survivor is seeing those you like go far, in my mind. 2 of my 6 faves are out. I just am not entertained by the others, ill look at these threads to see what happens, but unless at least 2 of my favorites make the merge, im done with this season.

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Cocoa on February 28, 2013, 08:54:43 PM ---And is it just me or I'm getting lunatic and witch crazy vibes from Andrea (the last time I felt this was from Mama Weaver). :lol:

--- End quote ---

I don't get those vibes. I think Andrea is exceptionally strategic and very smart - we didn't get to see that too much on Redemption Island with Boston Rob's cult-like alliance and she was under-the-radar then, but I hope she gets a chance to make a big move or two in this game!

Cocoa:
She's trying too hard to be strategic.

ovalorange:
Idk how you can even be talking about the Favourite's gameplay when we've barely seen any of it O.o

Jobby:
Actually I agree with Cocoa, Andrea's trying too hard and it could bite her back in the end because we all know what happened to Brenda the last time round. I'm just shocked that she's unnecessarily targetting Corrine already... :crazy:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version