Author Topic: BBCanada: Andrew Monaghan  (Read 3609 times)

Offline Leafsfan.

• TAR Detective
  • RFF Moderator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
BBCanada: Andrew Monaghan
« on: February 20, 2013, 10:57:11 AM »

Name: Andrew Monaghan
Hometown: Halifax, NS (originally from Corner Brook, NL)
Three adjectives that describe you: Funny, outgoing and honest
Why did you want to be on Big Brother Canada?
I’m a fan of the show. I’ve watched the American version and while I was living in Germany, I watched the German version too. I’d have been a fool not to have tried out for this show because I love it so much.
Do you have a strategy going into the house?
My strategy is not to have a strategy. I don’t know these people so having a strategy before going into the house is only setting myself up to fail. What if I meet the woman of my dreams in there? Then I want her, not the money! I’m just going to be myself and play a good social game.
Will you hide anything about yourself from the other houseguests?
I will not show them my privates – I’m a respectable man. Aside from that, I’m also thinking about hiding my age. I don’t want to turn a lady off by telling her my age. Thirty-eight doesn’t sound as good as thirty-four.
Do you think that the physical or mental challenges will be more difficult for you?
Hate to say it, but the mental challenges will be harder for me because even though I won’t admit that I’m getting older, the ol’ memory is getting shaky. Physically I’m golden though, I shouldn’t have any problems with the physical challenges.
Describe your perfect day?
I lost my dad a few years back so I’d love nothing more than to play golf with him and my brothers again. We’d drink some jars* (East Coast reference for alcoholic beverages), shoot a few straight lines and have a BBQ with friends and family.
What’s your biggest pet peeve?
I don’t care for people who aren’t smart but tell everyone that they are. Or, people who use words out of context or just the wrong word all together. I have a hard time not correcting those people.
« Last Edit: February 20, 2013, 01:13:33 PM by Leafsfan »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: BBCanada: Andrew Monaghan
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2013, 03:02:03 PM »
UH OH! I say he's first evicted
What if I meet the woman of my dreams in there? Then I want her, not the money!
:lol3:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2013, 03:03:41 PM »
And yeah glad he's not on the US version he would be :pull:  on this comment
Or, people who use words out of context or just the wrong word all together. I have a hard time not correcting those people.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Online georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2013, 10:21:50 PM »
House Guest Andrew Monaghan sings

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/7ht-jhmFqTA" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/7ht-jhmFqTA</a>
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.