Archive > The Amazing Race 22

Who will "sink the ship"? (LEG 2 QUESTIONS)

(1/2) > >>

Declive:
Hello everyone! Questions for this one :

1. Share your thoughts about the Premiere , was it fun?
2. Did you like the 2 EP twist?
3. What do you think will happen between John/Jessica and Dave/Connor now?
4. Who wins the next leg?
5. Who will be eliminated next?
6. Who get's the title quote?

ianthebalance:
1. Share your thoughts about the Premiere , was it fun?
I enjoyed it. I want to go to Bora Bora so bad now.
2. Did you like the 2 EP twist?
I didn't think I would, but it was interesting to see how it played out with the people on the 1st flight.
3. What do you think will happen between John/Jessica and Dave/Connor now?
Drama.
4. Who wins the next leg?
Bates and Anthony.
5. Who will be eliminated next?
The twin doctors. It appears there will be a water task, which surely is not good for them.
6. Who get's the title quote?
John

Declive:
1. Was.
2. No.
3. Dave will fake an Injury and get the EP.
4. Joey and Meghan
5. Twins.
6. Dave or Connor.

marylandboy234:
1. Share your thoughts about the Premiere , was it fun? Yes especially seeing bora bora in HD hahahaha :D
2. Did you like the 2 EP twist? YES!!!!!!!!!!!
3. What do you think will happen between John/Jessica and Dave/Connor now? John/Jessica wont give the express pass to Dave/Conner
4. Who wins the next leg? Pam & Winnie
5. Who will be eliminated next? Sadly i dont want this to happen but i think the 2 doctors :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
6. Who get's the title quote? Bates & Anthony

Hooky:
1. Share your thoughts about the Premiere, was it fun? I liked it a lot! It was fun to see the sort of strategizing that I haven't seen for quite some time. It was exciting and unpredictable as well.
2. Did you like the 2 EP twist? Yes! That is what made so much strategy come out so early.
3. What do you think will happen between John/Jessica and Dave/Connor now? I don't think they will give the EP to David & Connor. They will probably give it to Chuck & Wynona instead, although they will probably wait until Leg 4 to do it. Meanwhile, David & Connor will be upset and disappointed.
4. Who wins the next leg? I think Bates & Anthony will win the next leg.
5. Who will be eliminated next? I'm unspoiled but most people seem to think Idries & Jamil. Without taking spoilers into any consideration, I would say either David & Connor or Idries & Jamil (I&J because they had so much trouble with Leg 1 that I'm not sure how Leg 2 could go well for them)!
6. Who get's the title quote? Jessica, referring to talking about the Express Pass.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version