Archive > The Amazing Race 22

Any Signs for Memory Challenge in the Finale?

<< < (2/25) > >>

Dom:
I'd love to see a 'Numbers' challenge, where the contestants are given say 20 numbers, and have to match them up with a task for each leg.

For example, Leg 1's would be trying to remember how many sandcastles they have to search through.

Reilly Queens:
Weird transport? I mean I'm not sure if they would even do a memory task after TAR21's greeter fiasco. But..

01) Polynesian Outrigger to Pit Stop
02) Promos have shown stilts

Just a guess!

Alenaveda:
I guess we'll have to wait till next sunday to see if strange patterns are repeated.  Remember that last season memory task was too easy to discover. And we didn't even be sure untill we saw the hello/goodbye of the greeter in Indonesia also written on screen.

Kamineko:

--- Quote from: Kandace on February 18, 2013, 04:30:49 PM ---Weird transport? I mean I'm not sure if they would even do a memory task after TAR21's greeter fiasco. But..

01) Polynesian Outrigger to Pit Stop
02) Promos have shown stilts

Just a guess!

--- End quote ---
That's a possibility, because in leg 4 we know that there will be a task related to Show contentsurfboard. But, isn't that a little bit like the memory challenge in TAR12, but with a specific kind of item? ;)

Zack.:
I'm pretty sure they travel down a river in NZ somehow, either by jetboat or kayak.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version