Author Topic: TAR 22 Ep 1 East Coast SHOW updates and commentary **Please read the rules**  (Read 39035 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
:conf: Happy TAR DAY!!! :conf:

IMPORTANT! Even though we are a spoiler board, we do NOT want to have the episode spoiled while it is airing.

This will be more important than ever this season since Canada will be airing ahead of us any week we have Sports delays.

SO!! If you are watching anything but an EST US feed, it is your responsibility to be sure you are not ahead of us if you want to post/update in this thread.  Other feeds may be way ahead of us.

SO PLEASE ** NO  OUTCOMES ** to be posted before the show is done airing East Coast time! 

Anyone breaking the rule is at risk of being banned.  :browsie:

And NO future spoilers either!

Otherwise, come watch with us for the best weekly viewing party in town!! :party:

We will have a LIVE streaming video posted every week we can find one. So if you are overseas or just on the West Coast and want to watch right away...please join us! You can follow along and PLEASE help update as the show unfolds! We hope everyone will join in the fun!! :wohoo:

LIVE STREAMING VIDEO links will be  HERE and will normally be put up about 20 minutes before show time.

Scheduling and delays will be posted HERE.

And you can entertain yourself with the weekly episode threads as well while you wait! **Spoilers**

Have FUN everyone and :tu for joining us!

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Anyone welcome to post here AFTER 740PM!!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
Whoo!!

Phil Keoghan ‏@PhilKeoghan
New #AmazingRace 2nite. Follow me Live Tweeting @philkeoghan at 8pm ET. #RollerDerbyMoms & #firefighters skydiving N Bora Bora. Enough said!
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
Yay! Happy TAR Premiere day , everyone!
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Anyone welcome to post here AFTER 740PM!!
RFF's Golden Rule:

MrDeerShank

Happy TAR premier day! Let's hope the expectations are definitely met, and everybody enjoy it! :conf: :conf: :conf:

Offline RaceUntilWeDie

• RFF Frantic Poster
3 more minutes!!
 :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Hello! Should be an exciting first episode. :)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
Happy TAR Day for everybody!   :conf:  :conf:  Facing 22nd season and still feeling excited before the start of TAR. Yes!
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Woo Hoo!  :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:
Just here to visit.

laimis

Happy TAR DAY  :luvya:

I am not late?

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
This is Los Angeles... Indeed it is! Here we go!
Just here to visit.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Chuck & Wynona. The Most Powerful Mullet Phil has ever seen.  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:
Just here to visit.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
WE'VE GOT HOCKEY PLAYERS IN THE AMAZING RACE!!!!  :hearts:
Just here to visit.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
And here we go! This is Los Angeles! Start line: The Griffith Observatory. 11 teams will have a chance to win $1 million.

Chuck & Wynona: Married 50 years! Cross between rednecks and country. Chuck: "What's a mullet?" Chuck likes taxodermy. Uh, this is kind of scary.

Bates & Anthony: Brothers & professional hockey players. They say they're super good looking lol.

Mona & Beth: Working moms of 3... & roller derby girls!

Max & Katie: Newlyweds. Married for 3 weeks, lol. TAR is their honeymoon. Katie is cutthroat... uhh.

Dave & Connor: Father & son. They both have had cancer.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
"Unless you have a million dollars taped to your body, I'm not touching you." Whatever.
Just here to visit.

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Jessica & John: Dating for 4 years. "4 years going on 100"

Idries & Jamil: OB/GYNs & brothers.

Pam & Winnie: Friends. They say they're not scared of anything. And not looking for love. "Unless you have a million dollars taped onto you, I'm not touching you."

Joey & Meghan: YouTube sensations.

Matt & Daniel: Best friends & firefighters. Best friends since 5 years old. :ascared

Caroline & Jennifer: Country singers... members of Stealing Angels.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Looks like Phil has dyed his hair darker this season.
Just here to visit.

laimis

OMG FIRST PLACE WINNERS PLEASE GIVE THE 2ND EP TO MEGHAN & JOEY PLS PLS PLS  :luvya:

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Winner of the first leg will win 2 express passes, one of which will be given to another team. The winner of the first leg will get to choose what team to give the EP to before the 4th leg. Winner will win The Amazing Race & $1 million. First clue is inside a new Ford Fusion. Advertising! Run down to the cars and go to the airport...

The world is waiting for you... good luck... travel safe... GO!

Teams are running down the observatory to their bags. Chuck falls. Meghan falls.

Going to Bora Bora! Drive to LAX. First flight carries 5 teams and it departs 1 hour before the second one.

Offline TARAsia Fan

• TAR/TARA Updater
  • RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Teams must drive to LAX and board one of two flights to Bora Bora. The first flight has room for five teams and lands one hour before the second. And off we go!!!
Just here to visit.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
I see you chateu ;)

jiajia12

Chuck&Wyona first
Asians 2nd
Blacks 3rd
Father son 4th
Surfers 5th

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
And we have the team intros! The intro makes me dizzy. :lol3:

Chuck & Wynona are the first on the shuttle. Idries & Jamil and Pam & Winnie get on the second shuttle. The twins tell Pam & Winnie that they're deliver guys... but Pam & Winnie don't believe them. The twins tell them lol. Bates & Anthony are already talking about Caroline & Jennifer. gag.

Chuck & Wynona are the first on the first flight! Pam & Winnie get on. Idries & Jamil get on. Race to the line... Dave & Connor get on. Jessica & John make it. Jennifer & Caroline barely miss it.

Pam & Winnie come off as rude to me. I'm not a fan.

Max & Katie don't have that many friends in real life. They decide to go talk to some of the other teams to make friends. Joey & Meghan like Max & Katie. Max & Katie fake being nice. gag gag gag gag gag.

Offline Magnus

• RFF Full Member
It's odd not having a starting line task. I like the idea of giving someone an EP though.

They're trying to make a pact to give the EP to whoever comes in second.