Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 Scheduling-Airing Times-Delays

<< < (13/17) > >>

theschnauzers:

--- Quote from: Declive on April 12, 2013, 04:05:10 PM ---Finally no delays!!!  :hrt: :hrt:

--- End quote ---

That is not what I said. CBS only send those out on Friday when the chance exists because of the nature of live sports programming.  (And IIRC, the Masters did produce a more-than-an-hour delay in a recent year that set TAR back by more than an hour.)

apskip:
The schedule for today's final round is that it's 2-somes and the last one tees at 240pm, which I think is 20 minutes later than some prior years.

apskip:
The Masters final 2-some is now on hole #14. there are 5 holes to play, so if no sudden death OT then it will be about 7pm before the holes are finished. There are 4 golfers within two strokes of each other, so OT is likely.

With the Butler Cabin B.S. we are looking at 720pm as the likely earliest start for 60 Minutes.

Mister RC:
Three way tie for first place.  It'll be a while tonight.  Though in my area, they pushed the schedule back, similar to what they've done during the CBS NFL double-headers.

apskip:
At 7pm Angel Cabrera and Adam Scott both had magnificent birdies on the 18th hole. For a tie. They will start a sudden death playoff around 710pm and finish who knows when.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version