Author Topic: S26: Ep 2 "Honey Badger"  (Read 14026 times)

Offline kevin2012

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Gangnam Style!
Re: S26: Ep 2 "Honey Badger"
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2013, 12:25:04 AM »
Don't click unless you've seen episode 2

Show content
I am ecstatic the "cool kids" alliance is being taken down, I can't stand them at all.
Bring on the 21!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2013, 07:07:20 AM »
Dawn tries so hard to not disrespect people and Brandon being Brandon and being a piece of ****.

Good job Brandon, you sucked and suck. You still suck and it's a sucky truth. Grow up and get a life.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2013, 07:08:39 AM »
Dawn: If Brandon treats other people like this, it's like POLLUTION.

YES, that's the word. What a piece of junk Brandon is. Don't cry Dawn!!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2013, 07:10:28 AM »
Brandon wants to go out with a bang. Someone wants to shoot him? :res:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2013, 07:18:54 AM »
Shamar being a fat piece of ass laying around in the shade. :res:

Allie says Shamar got to go. Allie is love together with Sherri <3

Sherri: Shamar is my Philip, go ahead and annoy people... OMG. MS SANDRA BULLOCK KNOWS HER GAME PLAN! <3

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2013, 07:20:34 AM »
Brandon getting his pleasantness again.

Cochran: He's getting the characteristics as a murderer. :stare

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2013, 07:21:44 AM »
Philip: Brandon is narcisstic. Omg, Philip is narcisstic.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2013, 07:22:53 AM »
Brandon VS Philip, can the two of them go back home?

Brandon: He's treating people like garbage. ROLL MY EYES. ERM, what did you just do to Dawn last night?

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2013, 07:26:30 AM »
This is the first time we see teams in deep discussion about who gets what role at the challenge. WOW!

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2013, 07:36:24 AM »
Reynold VS Shamar LOL

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2013, 07:44:00 AM »
Shamar needs to go home. :res:

Reynold found the HII. And hid the thing in his pocket, creating a bulge. How Smart.

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2013, 07:54:18 AM »
Shamar at TC.. blah blah blah blah blah STFU.

Sherri: I'm sticking with my vote... MAYBE. :lol3:

I actually like Allie. This sucks. Allie got the wrong side of the alliance and that's Reynold.

But kudos to Reynold not playing his HII, because that's at least 6 MORE DAYS for him on the island.

Shamar and Brandon going crazy next episode. :res:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2013, 09:26:13 AM »
OMG Shamar is going to be there for a while! If they couldn't get him out while acting like a fool I am sure that he will make it to the merge and then the favs will use him.

Philip's air time is insane.. I do not understand the  editing of this man? why give him so much air time when  it should be about game play and not foolery we see :ugot

as far as Brandon goes.. I think he still is the same guy we saw the first  time around. he speaks wildly loose and then regrets everything after the fact.  Didn't like him round 1 and don't like him round 2! (:;)

I think Sherri is very very smart and  she might go farrrrrrrr! She knows that Shamar is a target so keep him around. However her wanting to do the challenge in the water on her own was just not team work.

and then we have IDOL BOY.. Reynold.. seriously.. if you have to have a 'bulge" at least have it in the "usual" place.. :res:  He'll be safe for a while  as far as tribal goes but  as far as flying under the radar.. that's long gone buddy! :lol3:

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Bwils927

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Boston Strong
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2013, 11:22:34 AM »
@kevin2012 i do not see anything unlikeable about Eddie and Hope, just saying.

Also. Shamar is going to piss everyone off and then Matt and Mike will join Eddie Hope, and Reynold to get him out.
"Perception is not reality. Reality is reality!" - Erik Cardona

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2013, 11:52:25 AM »
Jeff Probst breaks down episode 2 of 'Survivor: Caramoan -- Fans vs. Favorites'
by Dalton Ross

Each week, host Jeff Probst answers a few questions about the most recent episode of ‘Survivor: Caramoan — Fans vs. Favorites’.

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: I wanted to ask you about a scene that was funny but also seemed to go against the Survivor philosophy and approach to filming. Usually the only time players directly acknowledge or address the camera is in their one-on-one confessional interviews. Otherwise, when they are with other people they are supposed to act as if the cameras are not even there. Yet in this episode you all showed a scene of Phillip speaking directly to the camera and introducing his tribe by their new Stealth-R-Us nicknames as they posed and made funny faces and gestures at the lens. Was there any concern about this being a departure by showing the tribe blatantly breaking the fourth wall?

JEFF PROBST: Nah.  We rarely do it, in fact I can’t think of another time.  But being that it was Former Federal Agent Philip Shepard and the favorite tribe all having played before — it was just a fun moment and was clearly telling the story of what was happening. Don’t you worry your pretty little head about it, Dalton.

EW: My head is pretty. Thank you. Moving on, Shamar was practically bragging about how he was just going to stay in the shade for 40 days while everyone else worked. I bring this up because in the early days of Survivor you guys took some hits from people who said you cast too many African-American males who were portrayed as the stereotype of being lazy. So when Shamar gets into an argument about his work ethic and two people call him lazy — on one hand that gives you good island drama to play off of, but did it also make you feel a bit uncomfortable since you have been down this road before with some other contestants?

PROBST: Not at all.  Shamar was put on the show for exactly the opposite reason — he is an American hero.  He fought for our country, he protested down on Wall Street.  We had absolutely no idea he was going to react in such a manner.  I honestly thought he would be one of the audience favorites out of the gate.  It just proves once again that you really cannot predict with any kind of certainty how someone will react in the game until.. they are actually in the game.

EW: Strategy question! If someone takes out a hidden immunity idol and says they are going to use it — like Reynold did in this episode —  shouldn’t you just vote them out immediately since it is an obvious bluff and pretty much guarantees that they are not going to use it at all? That way you can get rid of both them and the idol. Or is changing course at Tribal just too risky?

PROBST: I think the key phrase here is “pretty much.”   There are so many variables in the game that anytime you change a vote or split a vote there is risk that someone either screws up or doesn’t go along with the plan.  Idols seem so easy to get rid of – just ‘flush” them out, what’s the big deal?  But there have been so many game changing moments tied to idols that everyone is very gun shy – and rightfully so!

EW: Please tell me Brandon is not going to pee on Phillip’s crispy rice. What else can tell you tell us about next week’s episode?

PROBST: Shamar is not done bellyaching.   Will he stay or will he go?  Tune in next time on.. Survivor… to find out!

To watch an exclusive deleted scene from last night’s episode, simply click on the video player below. To read Dalton’s recap, click right here. And for more ‘Survivor’ scoop, follow Dalton on Twitter @DaltonRoss.

http://insidetv.ew.com/2013/02/21/jeff-probst-survivor-caramoan-episode-2/
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

MrDeerShank

« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2013, 01:02:33 PM »
Just saw this episode and it was pretty good! Still little screen time for Brenda and Malcolm :( But at least we got to see the Fans dynamic a bit more. Shamar NEEDS to go next!! Loved the use of the full theme for the second episode in a row, and the use of the music I prefer when Probst goes to tally the votes which makes it far more dramatic!

Offline Bwils927

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Boston Strong
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2013, 07:33:26 PM »
9.32 million viewers for this episode

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2013, 11:27:11 PM »
I love this season of Survivor this time because the Favourites are not taking the show too much and the Fans have their fair share of character development unlike in season 16. However, I just feel that the idea of Fans VS "Favourites" is still pretty loose. Perhaps Fans VS Returning Players as a general term might have been a better name for the season

Offline Bwils927

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Boston Strong
« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2013, 11:51:19 PM »
Fans vs Some Favorites, Some Hated, and One freak in pink tidy widys

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #44 on: February 22, 2013, 04:05:52 AM »
+ is it just me or does the Favourites really suck. Nobody bothered to find the Idol? Reynold rocks then. :res:

Offline Cocoa

• RFF Game Host
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #45 on: February 22, 2013, 06:19:57 AM »
"nobody bothered to find the idol" - you do realize we only have 1 hour per episode to cover their 39*24 hour stay? :lol: obviously there was some idol hunt but it wasn't found OR it is still not important in the story
Currently on hiatus. If you need to urgently reach me, you can send me an email :D

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #46 on: February 22, 2013, 09:13:20 AM »
"nobody bothered to find the idol" - you do realize we only have 1 hour per episode to cover their 39*24 hour stay? :lol: obviously there was some idol hunt but it wasn't found OR it is still not important in the story

Maybe I didn't say it properly, no Favourites found the idol? Obviously I know not every scene is covered.

Offline Glamazon Racer

• "Expelliarmus"
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Don't wanna go to heaven without raising hell. ♥
« Reply #47 on: February 23, 2013, 06:55:38 AM »
Um, Favorites tribe is epic kthx <333 I like all of them to some extent, but obviously some more than others.

Can't stand anybody on the Fans tribe except Sherri to be honest, and maybe Laura, who is quite smart.
I'd rather walk alone than let them throw dirty confetti. ♥

Offline Air

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • oh you speak french? oh man that's deep
« Reply #48 on: February 23, 2013, 07:08:24 AM »
Um, Favorites tribe is epic kthx <333 I like all of them to some extent, but obviously some more than others.

Can't stand anybody on the Fans tribe except Sherri to be honest, and maybe Laura, who is quite smart.

Brandon ew, Phillip ew.

And definitely Laura thx.

And how can you hate Julia? She's had zero screentime. That's like hating Anthony & Stephanie.  :lol3:

Offline Jobby

• TAR & RFF Fanatic
  • TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • HEHEHEHEHEHE
« Reply #49 on: February 23, 2013, 11:26:59 AM »
Julia.. Wished we see more of her!