Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S26: Ep 1 "She Annoys Me Greatly"

<< < (10/11) > >>

Reilly Queens:
It's not getting canceled.

ugot2bekidinmeny:
I think usually the season gets better ratings as it progresses.

MOST of the favs that were brought back were middle of the pack people. and this leads me to believe they want the outrageous ones to stand out like Phillip, Brandon and this gives Malcolm a chance to win. I almost feel the manipulation  it the most transparent this season.

Regarding the fans.. we all know it takes some time for us to warm up to who ever is new on any cast of reality tv..

At this time I do not have a "fan" favorite yet but i am rooting for  Andrea on the Favorites and that's only because now she has a chance to change up her game with that kick in the butt she just got! :lol:

Bwils927:
Just watched This episode. Here's my opinion on everyone:

Fans(Gota):

Laura: Didn't see much of her but seems nice.

Sherri: Probably strongest woman on team, don't love her, don't hate her

Matt: Seems like a great guy, looks like stereotypical hick, will fly under radar

Hope: Cool girl, hope that group of 4 goes far.

Eddie: Nice, cool guy, probably one of my favorites.

Julia: Got like 1 minute of screen time, no strong opinion.

Allie: Another favorite, she will stay for a while.

Michael: Loved the outfit, seems strategical and i will grow to like him a lot.

Shamar: Douche at first, but slowly gained back my pride for an ex-marine. #AmericaStatus.

Reynold: Great competitor, snuggle probably ruined him, hopefully his group of 4 ends up on top of the tribe.

Favorites(Bikal):

Andrea: She's a leader this year which is good, that will help, but she won't win.

Brandon: Hate me if you want. I REALLY liked the guy. If he stays like that I want him to go FAR!

Brenda: Shocked nobody thought to vote her out. Happy that nobody thought to vote her out.

Corinne: Less bitchy obviously, no strong opinion yet.

Dawn: Thought she'd be boring, but I just got this great vibe and I really like her a lot.

Erik: DONT JOIN CRAZY FREAK. And ya of course I like Erik, who doesn't.

Francesca: Brought that vote out upon herself, should have layed low for a little bit, won't miss her.

Cochran: Seems much more social, team likes him, love that him & Dawn are reunited.

Phillip: Put clothes on. Don't talk about your family. And I'll still hate you.

Malcolm: It's Malcolm, he's amazing, so far my favorite in the game.

That's it. I think this season should bring ratings up hopefully, this season has LOADS of potential.

Jobby:
I'm rooting for Sherri from fans. That's all. The rest suckass.

For the favourites, it was weird not seeing Malcolm talk and being socially awkward, weird seeing a nice and funny Philip but just a little annoying only, weird seeing a nice Corinne, weird seeing a strategic and cut-throat Dawn, weird seeing a paranoid Andrea, weird seeing an under radar Brenda, weird seeing a not so naive Erik, weird seeing a normal Brandon (which he will return back to abnormal next week), weird seeing a sociable Cochran.

Which makes me like this season premier. So many new insights and different changes in personalities and character.

Can't wait for Episode 2.

Who else thinks that Reward should be Immunity and Immunity should be Reward? The Immunity Challenge was lame. Brutal fighting FTW. :lol3:

Glamazon Racer:

--- Quote from: Joab on February 18, 2013, 09:21:53 AM ---Who else thinks that Reward should be Immunity and Immunity should be Reward? The Immunity Challenge was lame. Brutal fighting FTW. :lol3:

--- End quote ---

I actually loved both the challenges. I just hope that they continue on with a strong level of challenges. Last season had great pre-merge challenges too, but they were almost all lame challenges post-merge, sO I hope we don't get that again.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version