Archive > Survivor Spoilers

S26: Ep 1 "She Annoys Me Greatly"

<< < (3/11) > >>

Glamazon Racer:
Fran-chesss-squwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa is going to eat a rock if she is voted out first again.

Phillip is ready to play!

OMW ANDREA MAKING ALLIANCES FIVE SECONDS IN <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Meanwhile the fans are fighting. That annoying Shamar guy is really annoying and useless.

Glamazon Racer:
Looks like Reynold and Allie are hugging and who knows what else in that camp on Night 1 and Laura points out that romantic relationships don't work on Survivor. They will get targeted. Eddie and Hope (? these girls look too similar so far) formed a pair as well.

Meanwhile Chief Phillip created an alliance of six with I don't even know who - Corinne and Andrea are his core, with other people like Dawn, Cochran and Erik being recruited.

He has 'Boston Rob' BR rules..

BR Rule 1: Create an alliance.

BR Rule 2: Create an alliance within an alliance.

BR Rule 3: Get rid of your alliance before it gets rid of you.

I just love Phillip. <333333333333333333333 :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Reilly Queens:
Cochran got sunburn everywhere and his toes are swollen. Brenda <3 "His feet are swollen, like a pregnant lady" :lol:

Reilly Queens:
The new locations are pretty :lol:

Glamazon Racer:
Lol @ Cochran's sunburn. I kinda love how everyone's source of entertainment is his sunburn. :P

The Immunity Challenge was great! They built a huge complex with laddders and poles to go up and down in pairs to retrieve crates and then the last pair would have to throw the sandbags from within the crates into six holes.

Favorites got a huge lead and Malcolm scored three targets but the Fans with a huge comeback had Reynold firing them in consecutively to snatch the win 6-4.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version