Archive > The Amazing Race 22

TAR 22 Ep 1 "Business in the Front, Party in the Back"

<< < (4/5) > >>

Kamineko:
Is Meghan whose Van Munster meant? :ascared

--- Quote from: LoveRocked on February 15, 2013, 10:01:03 PM ---Van Munster adds that one competitor actually got hurt just before the first leg of the competition got under way at Griffith Observatory in Los Angeles. "Unfortunately, she doesn’t even know what's coming," he says. "This is nothing. We're in Los Angeles, America. We have medics. This is all good."

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/amazing-race-season-22-preview-421778

--- End quote ---

Kiwi Jay:
I thought perhaps Wynona because didn't Chateau say she needed an ice pack and medic at LAX due to a sprained ankle? Hmmmm...

MrDeerShank:
Reading it too, it suggests that it happened BEFORE the leg began, so unless they don't count the Starting Line as the start of the leg, I think it could be assumed that Meghan falling down is not necessarily what is being described - I don't know, just a bit of speculation

georgiapeach:
My guess is Wynona....

Chateau d If:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on February 17, 2013, 01:30:35 PM ---My guess is Wynona....

--- End quote ---

Yes, Joey & Meghan were skipping right along at LAX.  From the looks of the above freeze frame I would guess her wrists were the most likely site of injury followed by abrasions to her palms.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version