Archive > The Amazing Race 22

What do you expect from TAR 22? (plus elimination poll)

<< < (2/3) > >>

Jobby:
I like the locations already, Bali, French islands <3

I like it so much that I had an Amazing Race 22 last night!

couchracer:
1. I always like the season and who would not like tropical followed by snow.

2. Cast is good, roller derby, firefighters, driven people, bloggers, country music, twin docs.

3. Go far: roller derby, newly married, hockey.

4. Eliminated: Docs and firefighters

5. Shemozzle - not finishing a task in the midst of noisy confusion.

LoveRocked:
1. What do you think of this season (based on spoilers)?  - It's more interesting and more fun!!
2. What do you think of the cast? It's must be awesome but look a bit weaker teams, lol!
3. Who do you think will go far? It's an awesome place! I can't excite Phil's dad on New Zealand!!!!
4. Who do you think will be eliminated? Twins Doc/OBGYN or Firefighters.
5. Okay, what do you think Shemozzle racing is (be creative)? It's must be more fun!
6. 2 Express Passes, oh wow, what do you think the producers will think of next? It's more exciting!

Declive:

--- Quote from: Joab on February 05, 2013, 09:06:07 PM ---I like the locations already, Bali, French islands <3

I like it so much that I had an Amazing Race 22 last night!

--- End quote ---

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?  :lol3:

Jimmer:
1. What do you think of this season (based on spoilers)? Seems awesome! Especially the route!
2. What do you think of the cast? Very interesting!
3. Who do you think will go far? Mona and Beth, Pam and Winnie, John and Jessica, Anthony and Bates
4. Who do you think will be eliminated? Firefighters
5. Okay, what do you think Shemozzle racing is (be creative)? Right now I'm thinking mozel tov, maybe teams think they are going to Germany? My brain is mush right now.
6. 2 Express Passes, oh wow, what do you think the producers will think of next? Mid Season Express Pass.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version