Other Great Reality Shows > American Idol

**Spoiler** Top 40 Contestants **Spoiler **

<< < (4/8) > >>

Jobby:
I cried when Jennifer Hudson was eliminated. Still the worst elimination ever. Thank goodness America treasure talents and JHud is so successful right now <3.

Kamineko:

--- Quote from: Joab on February 12, 2013, 10:31:22 AM ---I cried when Jennifer Hudson was eliminated. Still the worst elimination ever. Thank goodness America treasure talents and JHud is so successful right now <3.

--- End quote ---
I only watched AI starting from Season 6.. But, if I watch it from the start, I think I'm gonna cry when see her eliminated.. ;)

Jobby:
Season 6 at least Jordin won. Melinda should have been in the final two though. Blake Lewis was a joke. Anyway, back to this season discussion... a girl has to win. I don't care even if they suck so much than the boys (prob not) but a girl has to win. Otherwise this show can go to the dump.

TexasLady:
 Based on what I've seen so far I think this will the season for a girl to win.   :yess:

TexasLady:
(Tooooooo sooon for this but she was excellent!)

Is this the winner? Randy Jackson dumbstruck as Angela Miller steals the show on American Idol
By Daily Mail Reporter
PUBLISHED: 01:37 EST, 15 February 2013 | UPDATED: 09:07 EST, 15 February 2013

It was 18-year-old food services worker Angela Miller who melted the judges' hearts on American Idol's Valentine's Day episode
Wow factor: Until performing her original song tonight, Angela had failed to electrify audiences. Sitting at the piano in a sheer black ensemble the excellent song was executed like a true pro. 'Wow, wow, wow...really? Who knew? Wow,' repeated Randy, who is usually the last to excite. The whole panel was left dumbstruck and they leapt to their feet to applaud.

'Wow, wow,' grinned Keith, echoing Randy’s loss for words.

Star power: The slender brunette from Massachusetts inspired the season's first standing ovation. From the heart: Miller explained that her song was about 'being set free from baggage and the weight that you carry from hard times.'  She's got it: The Pink Friday singer praised Angela saying, 'That is a top 40 song right there already. If that was recorded now I would play that in my car...that is just a beautiful song, oh my god,' added the country singer, who is married to Nicole Kidman.

‘The song, the sentiment, the passion that you put in there,’ praised Mariah Carey who was strapped into a scarlet bandage dress.

Hearing the dollar clinking Nicki Minaj whispered: ‘That is a top 40 song right there already.’

It’s been six years since a girl, Jordin Sparks, won American Idol - so the females of season 12 were ready to give the boys a run for their money in Thursday night’s solo round.

While Angela set the bar extremely high judges were forced to reject over half the contestants.

Next up was previous Idol finalist Candice Glover, 23. She wore black leather to blast out a customized version of This Girl Is On Fire by Alicia Keys. 'You took it and did your own thing with it in such a powerful way,’ Keith told the administrative assistant from North Carolina.

Drummer girl: Big-haired diva Zoanette Johnson opted to sing an original song called 'Buh duh buh duh' while banging her drums ‘I don’t want to disappoint the judges,’ the Tennessee native fretted backstage. Big-haired diva Zoanette Johnson tried her luck with a song she had spontaneously concocted the day before. Sitting legs akimbo at a pearlescent drum kit the 23-year-old health worker hammered out the tune she’d named 'Buh duh buh duh.'

Yay Zoanette! Keith leapt to his feet for the Oklahoma native despite her stopping half-way through to chastise the band for playing too fast. Nicki was particularly impressed with Johnson saying, I'm honored to be a part of the Zoanette era.' ‘I am bowing down at your feet today:’ Nicki was particularly impressed with Johnson saying, ‘I’m honored to be a part of the Zoanette era.' The riotous track was about the judges and Zoanette pointed at them in turn while beat the drum kit.

‘I met this man, his name was Randy, he was a judge on American idol, I met my Pooh Snap her name was Nicki,’ she wailed. Sweating profusely Zoanette, 20, lost her cool when she felt the band was going too fast, and she dropped her drumstick mid song. ‘I need this to be right yo,’ she yelled before launching into another verse and an elongated, yet tuneful, scream at the end. Keith leapt to his feet for the Oklahoma native.  ‘Seriously I think that will be a performance that people will be watching for years to come,’ said Mariah. ‘I am bowing down at your feet today,’ said Nicki. ‘I’m honored to be a part of the Zoanette era.'

Read the entire article here:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version