Other Great Reality Shows > American Idol

**Spoiler** Top 40 Contestants **Spoiler **

<< < (3/8) > >>

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Only 1 guy stood out and I still  don't remember his name.. but rumor is the girls will WOW us! :lol:

--- Quote from: Joab on February 10, 2013, 10:55:50 AM ---There isn't like any sensational performances yet from the rumoured Top 40 :/

--- End quote ---

Jobby:
The girls have been better for past few seasons but WGWG force is too strong. 5 in a row... and I think it's going to be Sixth for this season, before they cancel the whole show. It's like of the first 6 seasons, girls won 4 seasons, after which AI lose appeal with the American Public in general and now, only the fan girls will watch this show + woman... (more in general than guys anyway) and there's no way the girls has a chance. :(

HOPE A GIRL FINALLY WINS. :stare

Kamineko:

--- Quote from: Joab on February 11, 2013, 01:17:41 AM ---The girls have been better for past few seasons but WGWG force is too strong. 5 in a row... and I think it's going to be Sixth for this season, before they cancel the whole show. It's like of the first 6 seasons, girls won 4 seasons, after which AI lose appeal with the American Public in general and now, only the fan girls will watch this show + woman... (more in general than guys anyway) and there's no way the girls has a chance. :(

HOPE A GIRL FINALLY WINS. :stare

--- End quote ---
Actually, AI hasn't been showing any WGWG for now, if I remember it correctly.. I hope there'll be no WGWG emerging soon.. :res:

Jobby:
All of them will suddenly appear with a guitar. :lol3:

Kamineko:
Please not change it into WGWP (White Guy With Piano)... 'Cause we've seen some... :res:

Anyway, I don't want to be racist, but I really hope that an African-American girl will win this season. Or at least a non-white American wins, although it'll be hard. I remember back in Season 6 when I actually cried when saw Melinda Doolittle eliminated... :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version