TAR 22: Matthew Davis & Daniel Moss "Friends/Firefighters"

(1/8) > >>

georgiapeach:
Matthew & Daniel

Name: Matthew Davis
Hometown: Gaffney, S.C.
Connection to your teammate: Friends
Current occupation: Firefighter
Describe what you do: I am a Lieutenant at the fire department. I am in charge of a four main engine company and fight fire, respond to wrecks and medical emergencies.
3 words to describe you:  Witty, funny and outgoing.
Favorite hobbies: I love playing basketball, backyard football and going to haunted houses in the fall.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? My daughter
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Adam Sandler
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Larry the Cable Guy
What scares you most about traveling? The unknown! We are not very “cultured” people so we don’t know much about how other countries operate.
What excites you most about traveling? Getting to see new places, cultures and do different things that I would never get to do in my life.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: We are both very hard-headed and Daniel does not have much common sense, so we argue a good bit but always remain friends.
Pet peeve about your teammate: He picks his nose in public a lot (seriously) and he never wears a belt (back out, crack out).
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Australia seems very nice with cool animals.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I obviously hope to win the million dollars. It could make a huge difference in our lives.

Name: Daniel Moss
Hometown: Gaffney, S.C
Connection to your teammate: Friends
Current occupation: Firefighter
Describe what you do: I fight fire, respond to wrecks and medical emergencies.
3 words to describe you: Funny, outgoing and charming.
Favorite hobbies: Hunting and fishing.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Winning two state football championships in high school.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Kevin James
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Sheldon Cooper from “The Big Bang Theory”
What scares you most about traveling? Not being able to communicate.
What excites you most about traveling? Seeing things I have never seen before.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: That Matt never listens to my ideas and he is always right.
Pet peeve about your teammate: His attitude and always being right.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Australia. I would love to see the different animals and the countryside.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? To see the world.

georgiapeach:
http://www.youtube.com/v/VIWUobcOgvU?version=3&hl

ianthebalance:
I like this team. They seem fun to watch.

IvarG:
These guys seem like they could be a very good M/M team! It looks like there's a little bit of an "it" factor they're missing. But I might be wrong.

Air:
These guys seem R-E-A-L-L-Y B-O-R-I-N-G.

Because CBS did an EPIC job at casting this season, these guys are my least liked of the season, because they are boring.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version