The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 22: John Erck & Jessica Hoel "Dating"

<< < (12/19) > >>

Hooky:

--- Quote from: Joab on March 16, 2013, 01:53:23 PM ---Hooky, but they had an Express Pass and didn't use it? Chuck was there along with John at the final task and they were banking on Mona and Beth being behind them, where at one point of the episode they know they were before them at the other detour. Banking on the fact that there was one more clue in the cluebox and banking on the fact of something that they do not know is just dumb.

Editors can't give them a dumb edit for not using an EP if they didn't do it. Just like how editors just can't edit Jonathan as a really rude husband towards Victoria if he haven't done anything to her.

--- End quote ---

It's true that it did actually happen, but they still took the team's comments out of context. It's not possible for them to invent something that didn't happen, but it is possible for them to portray it inaccurately or in an incomplete manner. In this case, that is what happened.

georgiapeach:
^^That's called editing. They have done it since season 1, remember all the early sound bytes that were clearly edited in out of context? I can remember racers saying the didn't get to ESM back in the day until TPTB got the soundbytes they wanted...

Magnus:

--- Quote from: redskevin88 on March 13, 2013, 06:40:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: Kendall on February 24, 2013, 11:20:49 PM ---i think John will be a good Survivor cast just because he think about the whole thing 2nd EP and alliance..  :lol3:

--- End quote ---

Next season on Survivor, a contestant gets eliminated with an immunity idol in his pocket.

--- End quote ---

Hasn't that happened several times?

I thought this team was annoying at first and still do but I'm glad they were on this season because their epic meltdown was highly entertaining. Definitely one of the most memorable eliminations.

Magnus:

--- Quote from: RaceUntilWeDie on March 11, 2013, 04:45:54 PM ---If I were Wynona and that Express Pass team was considering using the Pass, I would have been all like "But there's still a team behind don't waste it!"

Would have been a great/strategic lie (at least in my eyes – and if the team actually buys it :lol:)

--- End quote ---

That's a great idea! I bet Max/Katie would have done it :lol:

redskevin88:

--- Quote from: Magnus on March 17, 2013, 06:54:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: redskevin88 on March 13, 2013, 06:40:37 AM ---
--- Quote from: Kendall on February 24, 2013, 11:20:49 PM ---i think John will be a good Survivor cast just because he think about the whole thing 2nd EP and alliance..  :lol3:

--- End quote ---

Next season on Survivor, a contestant gets eliminated with an immunity idol in his pocket.

--- End quote ---

Hasn't that happened several times?

I thought this team was annoying at first and still do but I'm glad they were on this season because their epic meltdown was highly entertaining. Definitely one of the most memorable eliminations.

--- End quote ---

You will have to forgive me, I don't really watch Survivor.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version