The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 22: John Erck & Jessica Hoel "Dating"

<< < (6/19) > >>

Mug Costanza:
I was really "meh" on them coming into tonight, but I ended up really liking them. Hope they do well! :hrt:

BuuYaa:
These two are not bad as I thought they would be ...

Unless they tone it down a little for the next couple legs like Ernie&Cindy did, these two will have a HUGE target on their back ...

(well not that Ernie&Cindy were trying to play under the radar back there they just made tons of small mistake)

Magnus:
Am I the only one who is really annoyed by them and especially John's constant commentary and jokes? It looks like he really starts to annoy other teams with his silly contract they can't talk about too.

BuuYaa:

--- Quote from: Magnus on February 18, 2013, 06:07:26 PM ---Am I the only one who is really annoyed by them and especially John's constant commentary and jokes? It looks like he really starts to annoy other teams with his silly contract they can't talk about too.

--- End quote ---

i think it's because not only they are in front of the pack, they also have what other teams need, which is the 2nd EP
you can sense the cockiness. I know I do. It's commonly to happen. We can't blame'em though that just means they're good.

I personally feel that these two would screw up somewhere in the middle of the race, thinking too hard on who they should give the 2nd EP, maybe even forgot to use their EP  :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

I mean the target on Jessica's back is now bigger than the target on Anthonya and Bates' combined. Max&Katie or Caroline&Jennifer were most likely U-Turning them once they got the chance.

We'll see what happen

Kendall:
i think John will be a good Survivor cast just because he think about the whole thing 2nd EP and alliance..  :lol3:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version