Author Topic: TAR 22: Joey Graceffa & Meghan Camarena "Friends/YouTube Hosts"  (Read 121942 times)

Offline BlooperGuy

• RFF Full Member
  • SKRILLEX.....VS.....MOZART!!!!
Re: TAR 22: Joey Graceffa & Meghan Camarena "Friends/YouTube Hosts"
« Reply #125 on: April 28, 2013, 08:07:45 PM »
Good riddance!  :yess:

Alright, they grew on me as well, but Joey, Joey, Joey...  :gaah:

Offline Declive

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #126 on: April 28, 2013, 08:09:26 PM »
So sad for them.  :( :( :( :'( :'( :'(
100% commitment makes everything easy
99% commitment makes everything hard

Offline Dånooky

• RFF's Wasabi Bomber
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #127 on: April 28, 2013, 08:10:06 PM »
they had the best U-Turn pic ever
The story so far:
In the beginning the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move

Offline ianthebalance

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #128 on: April 28, 2013, 08:14:29 PM »
they had the best U-Turn pic ever

Which made me even happier that they were u-turned twice  :lol3:

laimis

« Reply #129 on: April 28, 2013, 08:19:38 PM »
Haterz plz go away from this thread, thnx <///3 you are making me more sad

Offline Best Loser

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #130 on: April 28, 2013, 09:04:54 PM »
Best elimination ever. Too bad it didn't happen 9 legs earlier.

Offline Reilly Queens

• RFF's Game Queen
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • DESTINY
« Reply #131 on: April 28, 2013, 09:11:00 PM »
Best elimination ever. Too bad it didn't happen 9 legs earlier.

Ugh yes. I was hoping it wouldn't be like last season where I love everyone in the final 5(though this season f7) and have one team(Jos/Brent) I don't like and always hope for their elimination and then it doesn't happen, so I'm glad they are finally out!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #132 on: April 28, 2013, 09:11:01 PM »
I liked Joey's Mat speech, that was classy. And I loved Meghan's never give up spirit, and the way she stuck by Mona and Beth in the poster RB. I hope they had as much run running as their many fans did watching!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Saravannan

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #133 on: April 28, 2013, 09:24:09 PM »
They definitely grew on me over the season. It's sad that a flight mistake might have cost them the race. For their sakes, I hope anyone but Max/Katie win now.  :)

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #134 on: April 28, 2013, 10:10:32 PM »
A little late (it was uploaded 3 hours ago), but here's Meghan recap on episode 9:

http://www.youtube.com/v/4ASRulaocEw?version=3&amp;hl=es_
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Alenaveda

• TAR Detectives
  • I Live at RFF
  • R.F.F. Game Host A.A.R.G. 11
« Reply #135 on: April 28, 2013, 10:11:13 PM »
And here's also Joey's, uploaded 4 hours ago:

http://www.youtube.com/v/8FsNR_Syofo?version=3&amp;hl=es_
"When you eliminate the impossible, whatever remains - however improbable - must be the truth." - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

"No person deserves your tears, and who deserves them will not make you cry." - Gabriel García Márquez

Offline Daniel

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #136 on: April 29, 2013, 01:12:26 AM »
Besides Joey's voice, what annoys me the most are honestly some of their fans. (NOT the ones on RFF, though.)
Their reactions to J/M's elimination is just exactly what I expected, here are some examples: 'Amazing race is the worst show ever!' 'AR will lose millions of viewers now!' 'I will never watch amazing race again!'
And a lot of them constantly attack Max & Katie on social medias, which don't make sense to me.
TAR Canada: Vanessa & Celina
TAR 23: Tim & Marie, Nicky & Kim, Tim & Danny

She's really pissed that we're asking her because she has BUSINESS to do.

Offline David

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Queen <3
« Reply #137 on: April 29, 2013, 01:39:43 AM »
If WRP is smart enough, they'll be back for a AS/UB season. I'm hopefully waiting for that to happen.

Offline Prama

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Later!
« Reply #138 on: April 29, 2013, 07:02:51 AM »
My avatar explains everything :lol:

#TeamYouTubeForever  :luvya:
Prama's Member Game Profile
Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future

Offline themikko95

• RFF Full Member
  • Kym/Alli for the win!
« Reply #139 on: April 29, 2013, 08:26:56 AM »
I think they're really good people and OK racers BUT, their die hard fans are just  :groan:

They gave a lot of hate towards Pam/Winnie and now, they're hoping Hockey won't win, too. It also disgusts me to see tweet like: "Last episode of TAR I'm gonna watch" or "Say goodbye to half of your viewers, TAR"  :res:

I have never been so happy to see a team go home (aside from Dave/Connor  :smoke). The meltdowns their fans are having are giving me so much life right now. On the other note, I'm proud that these guys made it this far.  :)
Dustin/Kandice, Jaime/Cara and Pam/Winnie = goddesses!

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #140 on: April 29, 2013, 08:56:38 AM »
Well, if the only reason I watched a show was for a certain contestant, I probably would be saying that stuff too, lol.

Their fans are obviously going to attack Max & Katie, Pam & Winnie and Bates & Anthony because of what they did to Joey & Meghan... doesn't surprise me at all.

Super sad to see them go. :(

Offline BuuYaa

• RFF Full Member
  • TAR 22 <3; TAR 23 must be better
« Reply #141 on: April 29, 2013, 09:36:44 AM »
their fans should be really proud of'em, Joey&Meghan made it pretty far. WAY farther than I expect

I think their elimination is solely because of their mistake for not optioning another flight to Edinburgh.

When they found out that Carol&Jen, Bates&Anthony, and probably Max&Katie (little they know Maxie already had a WAY earlier flight  :lol3:) purchased tickets on the "three-hour later" flight, they thought those three would be stuck with that flight, not thinking that those three (or in this case, those two) would look for an earlier flight, even so, found one.

They were not aware of that and probably felt too comfortable with the three-hour lead they thought they had.

By the time they landed, Carol&Jen already done with the RB, and Carol actually struggled at the RB.  :gaah:

Well, if the only reason I watched a show was for a certain contestant, I probably would be saying that stuff too, lol.

Their fans are obviously going to attack Max & Katie, Pam & Winnie and Bates & Anthony because of what they did to Joey & Meghan... doesn't surprise me at all.

Super sad to see them go. :(

I understand why their fans would probably attack Pam&Winnie and Bates&Anthony, but why Max&Katie though? Race-speaking-ly, Maxie had done nothing to screw Joey&Meghan's game, or race.

From where I see it, they even helped Joey&Meghan a little bit by U-TURN-ing The Roller Derbie Moms. Maxie could've sealed Joey&Meghan's fate by U-TURN-ing Bates&Anthony. But they didn't. They just U-TURN-ed The Roller Moms and let them both battle it out. Joey&Meghan DID have a glimpse of hope to survive, actually.

at least it's not like last season, when an alliance U-TURN a team and prevent that team to use the other U-TURN

So at the end of the day, Joey&Meghan's getting eliminated is basically because of their own error, not because of any other teams.That's what I think.

« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 10:41:34 AM by BuuYaa »
Please Bring'em back:
=======================================
MM: Jaymes&James; Mark&Bopper
FF: Caroline&Jennifer; Pam&Winnie; Natalie&Nadiya;
MF: Joey&Meghan;
Couple : Max&Katie; Abby&Ryan; Brendon&Rachel; Amani&Marcus;
Elder Couple : Chuck&Wynona; Bill&Cathi;
======================================

Offline Polaroid

• RFF's TAR Live Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #142 on: April 29, 2013, 09:41:28 AM »
Because Max & Katie were making fun of John & Jessica after they got eliminated... and then the whole U-Turn drama. And then the fingering on the train. And just a general attitude towards Meghan & Joey. From Meghan & Joey's prospective, there's lots to dislike about what Max & Katie did.

Max & Katie could have U-Turned Bates & Anthony, but I doubt they would have known to do that because TAR21 hadn't finished showing when TAR22 started filming. TAR21 was the first time someone used the U-Turn like that, so I doubt that would have even crossed their minds.

Offline BuuYaa

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #143 on: April 29, 2013, 09:47:54 AM »
Because Max & Katie were making fun of John & Jessica after they got eliminated... and then the whole U-Turn drama. And then the fingering on the train. And just a general attitude towards Meghan & Joey. From Meghan & Joey's prospective, there's lots to dislike about what Max & Katie did.

Max & Katie could have U-Turned Bates & Anthony, but I doubt they would have known to do that because TAR21 hadn't finished showing when TAR22 started filming. TAR21 was the first time someone used the U-Turn like that, so I doubt that would have even crossed their minds.

Ouch if it's about attitude I can't really speak I guess,  because I don't see teams that way. I just saw them solely on the race they run
But I understand though why. Maxie is the most vocal for not liking Joey&Meghan, right???

Yeah probably. But you see those W-TURN was actually not that necessary at that point. Even without it, Mona&Beth and Joey&Meghan would have battled it out for last place anyway. They were at least 2 hours 20 minutes behind. That was a huge lead on those three. So what really mattered is how Joey&Meghan beat Mona&Beth to survive the leg
Please Bring'em back:

laimis

« Reply #144 on: April 29, 2013, 10:21:55 AM »
Maxie could've sealed Joey&Meghan's fate by U-TURN-ing Bates&Anthony. But they didn't. They just U-TURN-ed The Roller Moms and let them both battle it out. Joey&Meghan DID have a glimpse of hope to survive, actually.

omg BuuYaa I think you're always forgetting that Bates&Anthony came first at the u-turn not Max & Katie ;)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #145 on: April 29, 2013, 10:29:12 AM »
He means I think to reverse Uturn them to prevent anyone else being Uturned, like 21.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

laimis

« Reply #146 on: April 29, 2013, 10:34:12 AM »
He means I think to reverse Uturn them to prevent anyone else being Uturned, like 21.

OH yeeah, in episode9 when trey&lexi used it on james&jaymes ??

Offline Stylemikro

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #147 on: April 29, 2013, 10:35:56 AM »
Well, I am sad they went home, they were my favorite team of this season...and I didn't know any of them before the race :) As a Portuguese I don't have much knowledge of Famous Americans Youtube Vloggers :) I was really impressed by them, 2 young and fresh guys running the race with so much fun, I really enjoy them in the race. But Yes, I agree, there are a lot of fans that just saw the show for them...and it is bad when they insult a great show like TAR. Having run 10 episodes it is pretty amazing, they should be proud of themsevles (as I said to myself, transportation and directions would kill this team). They just missed 2 legs of the race, so overall, really good. I initially thought that they would go down very quickly...but I was wrong :D

Regarding of this, the big thing they did wrong besides these last flights (if they were europeans they would know that landing there are always flights to land earlier than 1:00pm, especially when you are in a big city like Berlin...), was forming publicly an alliance with J/J and M/B. Because after that, all the other teams were like grouped themselves to kick them out of the race...and now we clearly have an alliance of 3 teams against the moms, just like in the last season (are we having the same final as season 21? :D:D)

One more thing - Joey and Meghan were the first team ever to do 2 U-Turns in the same race right? Maybe the Cute Sad Faces were jinxed :P

Offline BuuYaa

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #148 on: April 29, 2013, 10:47:58 AM »

OH yeeah, in episode9 when trey&lexi used it on james&jaymes ??

:) :) that and that ..

If Maxie wanted Joey&Meghan out in the first place, they could just have done nothing. Joey&Meghan can't use the other U-TURN anyway and they already got u-turned.

In my perspective, them U-TURN Mona&Beth could have saved Joey&Meghan actually, since Mona&Beth had a speed bump to complete and Joey&Meghan didn't

But Maxie probably wanted to save Carol&Jen since they could have fallen behind and be u-turned by Mona&Beth.

Please Bring'em back:

Offline LoveRocked

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Yoo Jae Suk Running Man <33333333
« Reply #149 on: April 29, 2013, 04:29:50 PM »
I really love them and incredible fun that opportunity experience for them. I hope they will pick ALL STARS!!
I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan

The Amazing Race 22-23 is coming soon!