The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 22: Joey Graceffa & Meghan Camarena "Friends/YouTube Hosts"

<< < (18/51) > >>

ianthebalance:
LOVE Meghan, HATE Joey!

laimis:

--- Quote from: sapphirepit on March 22, 2013, 05:47:01 PM ---to answer the question about if joey is gay

yes, he is

he released a video a week or two ago with him dressed as a zombie titled "GAY ZOMBIE", as well as talking about it in a video where he discussed relationship problems. it's not a secret, I just don't think he sees a reason to talk about it, it wouldn't be relevant if he did so he just doesn't do it.

I love this team because of their enthusiasm. maybe they're famewhoring, but they also seem like they're legitimately enjoying the race and I appreciate that a lot.

--- End quote ---

It was his character in a short-film by BlackBoxTV ;)

Next time, watch the whole video and don't guess something by the title :lol:

gamerfan09:
Another "What If" scenario for this team:

If Meghan did NOT wait for Mona at the Roadblock, and did NOT get lost to the B-52 Memorial, they could have easily taken first because Pam and Winnie messed up once at the Detour AND not get U-Turned.

Air:

--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on March 24, 2013, 04:00:01 AM ---Another "What If" scenario for this team:

If Meghan did NOT wait for Mona at the Roadblock, and did NOT get lost to the B-52 Memorial, they could have easily taken first because Pam and Winnie messed up once at the Detour AND not get U-Turned.

--- End quote ---

Joey and Megan had stuffed up at the chess DT too. :)

gamerfan09:

--- Quote from: Airlinesguy on March 24, 2013, 04:04:00 AM ---
--- Quote from: gamerfan09 on March 24, 2013, 04:00:01 AM ---Another "What If" scenario for this team:

--- End quote ---

Joey and Megan had stuffed up at the chess DT too. :)

--- End quote ---
Then that makes it a "probable" first place if they hadn't messed up too. :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version