The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 22: Joey Graceffa & Meghan Camarena "Friends/YouTube Hosts"

<< < (11/51) > >>

MrDeerShank:

--- Quote from: Aussie on February 20, 2013, 03:02:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: Tarfan37 on February 20, 2013, 02:48:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: MrDeerShank on February 20, 2013, 12:18:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: Joab on February 20, 2013, 08:47:32 AM ---I'm more interested to find out if Joey is gay. If he's not, I'll help Francesca eat her white stone.

--- End quote ---

There is one main reason why he wouldn't come out as being gay - his audience. A lot of them are young teenage girls, so to keep face, he wouldn't come out, however, it would be interesting if he did during the Race

--- End quote ---
hes not.

--- End quote ---

you must be delusional if you think he's not lol

--- End quote ---

He's never talked about his sexuality to anyone publicly, but, a couple of videos suggest he's gay when discussing about relationship problems (Ill try and find the video when I have a laptop)

Tarfan37:

--- Quote from: Aussie on February 20, 2013, 03:02:10 PM ---
--- Quote from: Tarfan37 on February 20, 2013, 02:48:39 PM ---
--- Quote from: MrDeerShank on February 20, 2013, 12:18:25 PM ---
--- Quote from: Joab on February 20, 2013, 08:47:32 AM ---I'm more interested to find out if Joey is gay. If he's not, I'll help Francesca eat her white stone.

--- End quote ---

There is one main reason why he wouldn't come out as being gay - his audience. A lot of them are young teenage girls, so to keep face, he wouldn't come out,chow ever, it would be interesting if he did during the Race

--- End quote ---
hes not.

--- End quote ---

you must be delusional if you think he's not lol

--- End quote ---

call me what u want. but ik he is not. hes just very metrosexual.

supah:
if he is gay im going to chase my dreams and move to LA in quest to find him and marry him

MrDeerShank:
I can't post this on my iPad, but Joey released a video with his outlook on the first episode; it's called "TWERKING THE BEACH!" (or something like that)

ianthebalance:

--- Quote from: MrDeerShank on February 21, 2013, 09:20:59 PM ---I can't post this on my iPad, but Joey released a video with his outlook on the first episode; it's called "TWERKING THE BEACH!" (or something like that)

--- End quote ---

Meghan also release an episode 1 recap video. A perfect alternative if you cannot stand Joey.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version