The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 22: Joey Graceffa & Meghan Camarena "Friends/YouTube Hosts"

<< < (41/51) > >>

Hooky:
The people on Facebook sure don't like Max & Katie either.

Then again, they don't watch the Behind the Scenes Clips, so they hardly get an accurate view of what the teams are really like. :res:

Dånooky:
I believe some people disliked Meghan & Joey because they have a different mentality than everyone else, they're the first "hipster"-type of team on the race in the same way Kent & Vyxsin were the first team of flamboyant scenesters. Joey's over-the-topness might some people (usually over 25-ish) the wrong way, but they resonate pretty well with the younger generation (at least in the US).

Jobby:
I got used to it in the end.  :lol3: They are just a fun loving team and I grew to adore it eventually. So much better to watch a positive team than the moms, who were like nothing but competitive and slightly mean/evil towards the end.

BlooperGuy:

--- Quote from: Dobby on May 07, 2013, 11:16:10 AM ---I got used to it in the end.  :lol3: They are just a fun loving team and I grew to adore it eventually. So much better to watch a positive team than the moms, who were like nothing but competitive and slightly mean/evil towards the end.

--- End quote ---
True. Joey and Meghan were somewhat childish, but at least they weren't acting all cutthroat and bickery.

couchracer:
I am way way over 25 and I found them enjoyable, occasionally annoying, to watch.
 I actually thought the hockey guys were kind of boring.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version