The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 22: Caroline Cutbirth & Jennifer Kuhle "Band mate/Friends"

<< < (11/13) > >>

themikko95:
Am I the only one who doesn't like them? I mean, I know they're good people but keeping team Hockey and wanting to race with them in the end is just  :res:.

BuuYaa:

--- Quote from: Hooky on April 24, 2013, 01:37:26 PM ---
--- Quote from: RaceUntilWeDie on April 05, 2013, 11:08:44 PM ---Lol @ a team of blondes making it this far + they're not even as strong as the BQ's

Love em!

--- End quote ---

They aren't even close to being as strong as Dustin & Kandice! I'm honestly not really sure how they are still in the Race. :umn:

On the last leg they seemed quite disoriented when presented with the necessity of leaving Bates & Anthony behind and racing on their own. Have they really spent the entire Race (up to this point) in the presence of at least one other team? (If so, then the producers need to create more opportunities for the teams to be alone while racing.)

It's almost as if Caroline & Jennifer went on the Race thinking that somehow they could just piggyback their way to the Finish Line on the coattails of another team (in this case, Bates & Anthony) without much real effort on their part. I'm not sure how well that will work for them in the remainder of this Race, but in The Amazing Race I'm used to watching, that is just not possible almost impossible.*

Anyway, that was just my impression of them from this last episode. I'll turn the "Rant Button" off now before I get going even more! :lol3:

*Not quite impossible. See Season 10.

--- End quote ---

and yet they never arrived last :D

you know technically, 3 of the final 5 teams had all arrived last in a leg
Maxie and Derbies Mom were saved by NEL
and Youtubes were saved by Alabama's penalty

Really, Carol&Jen and HockeyBrothers are the only team that hasn't arrived last so far
that's kind a the key to this race anyway "you always have to be ahead of at least one team", except for the final leg. and Carol&Jen has done that so far, regardless on their relationship and intention to keep HockeyBrothers. the blondes raced pretty good <3

for me personally, any teams that arrived last should just be eliminated.I don't know maybe that's kind a insane, though LOL  :crazy:

David:
So we'll have 15 teams for every race?! INSANE.

BuuYaa:

--- Quote from: David. on April 25, 2013, 04:02:29 PM ---So we'll have 15 teams for every race?! INSANE.

--- End quote ---

LOL I know!!!  :lol3:

but the race would be more excited. all the teams know from the beginning that THERE'S NO 2ND CHANCE.you arrived last, you're OUT, period!

Jobby:
NELs rock. And Joey and Meghan did arrive last, but that doesn't mean they should have been eliminated on the spot because Chucknona didn't complete the leg correctly. So, there's three teams who didn't get saved by an NEL technically. ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version