The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 22: Caroline Cutbirth & Jennifer Kuhle "Band mate/Friends"

<< < (10/13) > >>

BuuYaa:

--- Quote from: RaceUntilWeDie on March 31, 2013, 09:01:58 PM ---Am I the only one who notices that Jennifer is always like "Good job, Carol" in a quiet yet supportive way in every episode :lol:

Other than that, props to them for climbing back from the ticket incident to 3rd! :hearts:

--- End quote ---

and they were at mostly 2nd when doing the Detour YAY!!!!!!!!  :hearts:
they are actually pretty good when it comes to a physical task that requires certain skills

gamerfan09:
After Sunday's episode, I like them more now. They had a horrible incident, but they somehow recovered, showed some competitiveness for once, and hit 3rd.

Jobby:
This team GREW on me since Episode 1. <3

RaceUntilWeDie:
Lol @ a team of blondes making it this far + they're not even as strong as the BQ's

Love em!

Hooky:

--- Quote from: RaceUntilWeDie on April 05, 2013, 11:08:44 PM ---Lol @ a team of blondes making it this far + they're not even as strong as the BQ's

Love em!

--- End quote ---

They aren't even close to being as strong as Dustin & Kandice! I'm honestly not really sure how they are still in the Race. :umn:

On the last leg they seemed quite disoriented when presented with the necessity of leaving Bates & Anthony behind and racing on their own. Have they really spent the entire Race (up to this point) in the presence of at least one other team? (If so, then the producers need to create more opportunities for the teams to be alone while racing.)

It's almost as if Caroline & Jennifer went on the Race thinking that somehow they could just piggyback their way to the Finish Line on the coattails of another team (in this case, Bates & Anthony) without much real effort on their part. I'm not sure how well that will work for them in the remainder of this Race, but in The Amazing Race I'm used to watching, that is just not possible almost impossible.*

Anyway, that was just my impression of them from this last episode. I'll turn the "Rant Button" off now before I get going even more! :lol3:

*Not quite impossible. See Season 10.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version