(1/13) > >>

georgiapeach:
Caroline & Jen

Name: Caroline Cutbirth
*Caroline is also a direct descendant of Daniel Boone
Hometown: Austin, TX
Connection to your teammate: Band mate/Friends
Current occupation: Singer/Songwriter
Describe what you do: I’m in a band called Stealing Angels. We signed a record deal, travel the country on a bus and play shows 24/7.
3 words to describe you: Outgoing, adventurous and loyal.
Favorite hobbies: Traveling, eating and exercising.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Signing a record deal and making my childhood dream of being a country singer come true.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Jennifer Aniston
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Kim Kardashian. Jen is so beautiful and sweet, guys die over her.
What scares you most about traveling? Not being able to sleep on a plane.
What excites you most about traveling? Seeing new cultures and widening my mind.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: We have lived in such close spaces for the past five years, we know how to be dead honest with each other. We respect each other so much and each knows our strengths and weaknesses.
Pet peeve about your teammate: She sometimes “promises” stuff to people because she doesn’t want to be truthful and hurt their feelings. She used to be flaky and hold EVERYTHING in – but I’ve whipped her ass into shape.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Egypt, because of the pyramids; Africa, because of the animals and landscape; India, for the ashrams; and Turkey, because I have heard incredible things. 
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? Badass experiences. We both are obsessed with traveling and adventure. We want to see the world and do crazy things.

Name: Jennifer Kuhle
*Jennifer is also the granddaughter of John Wayne
Hometown: Nashville, Tenn.
Connection to your teammate: Band mate/Friends
Current occupation: Songwriter
Describe what you do: I compose and write lyrics and songs. I am also in a band.
3 words to describe you: Sweet, competitive and driven.
Favorite hobbies: Traveling, reading and wine-tasting.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I am most proud of winning the National Father/Daughter tennis championship. It was such a cool experience to share with my dad.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? I have no idea- I’ve thought about the question for an hour and can’t think of anyone – but Julia Roberts is my favorite.
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Jennifer Aniston meets Kelly Ripa.
What scares you most about traveling? I am really not scared of traveling. The only time I was a little hesitant was when we landed in Kuwait. It was such a different culture and language. I felt lost. 
What excites you most about traveling? I really love to experience different cultures. I love seeing how other people live.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: I really don’t have any communication issues with Caroline. She is amazing at talking things through. My only concern is myself…I tend to hold things in that bother me.
Pet peeve about your teammate: She used to be pretty self-righteous and that would irritate the hell out of me, but she has gotten a million times better. She does also have a hacking problem, haha. 
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? I am dying to go to India and Japan. I studied Asian art in college and those two places had my favorite art.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I think it will be an incredible life experience. My dream is to travel and who better to do it with than my best friend! I love adventure.

georgiapeach:
http://www.youtube.com/v/AArzH9DF76Q?version=3&hl

ianthebalance:
I like them. I like looking at them  ;)

eragon:
Blonde team! <33333333 I hope they're gonna be awesome on the show!

Cocoa:
She looks like Kim Spradlin

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version