The Amazing Race > The Racers

TAR 22: Anthony & Bates Battaglia "Brothers"

(1/16) > >>

georgiapeach:
Anthony & Bates

Name: Anthony Battaglia
Hometown: Raleigh, N.C.
Connection to your teammate: Brother
Current occupation: Professional Hockey Player. I currently play for the Huntsville Havoc.
Describe what you do: I’m a professional hockey player and bar owner on the side.
3 words to describe you: Strong-willed, loud and athletic.
Favorite hobbies: Bowling, TV & movies and extreme sports.
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? I’ve played in 600 pro hockey games and won a championship this past season with the New Jersey Outlaws.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Prince William
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? He is famous! He played in the NHL.
What scares you most about traveling? Flying and being around strangers.
What excites you most about traveling? Going to new places.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: We are very competitive with each other and we always try to beat each other at everything.
Pet peeve about your teammate: He is always putting me down.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Italy, because it is so beautiful and my grandparents are from there.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I want to show my brother that I can win. Plus, the prizes would be nice.

Name: Bates Battaglia
Hometown: Raleigh, N.C.
Connection to your teammate: Brother
Current occupation: Former Professional Hockey Player
Describe what you do: Played professional hockey and own a bar on the side. Played for Carolina Hurricanes, Colorado Avalanche, Washington Capitals and Toronto Maple Leafs.
3 words to describe you: Competitive, strong-willed and confident.
Favorite hobbies: Golf, hiking and TV
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of? Playing in the Stanley Cup Finals.
What famous person reminds you of yourself? Myself.
What famous person reminds you of your teammate? Prince William.
What scares you most about traveling? The language barrier.
What excites you most about traveling? Seeing new things and meeting new people.
Biggest challenge you and your teammate will face on The Race together: We are close but we fight at times and are competitive with each other.
Pet peeve about your teammate: He’s lazy.
What country and place would you most like to visit and why? Italy and Scotland, because I’m Italian and Scottish.
What do you hope to accomplish by running The Race (other than winning one million bucks)? I think it would be a great way to see the world while having fun and competing.

georgiapeach:
http://www.youtube.com/v/4LpSn7u-Qfc?hl

ianthebalance:
They seem cool.

MikeDodgers:
I know who I'm rooting for in Amazing Race 22!

north09:
I'd root for them, but I keep thinking of when I decided to root for Elliot/Andrew and how that worked out.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version