General > TV Shows that are NOT Reality

The Big Bang Theory!

<< < (5/14) > >>

Andre:
On September 26

Kacper:
The Big Bang Theory Season 7 Premiere - Tonight, 8/7C on CBS
Special one hour season premiere with 2 episodes "The Hofstadter Insufficiency" and "The Deception Verification"

"The Hofstadter Insufficiency"- With Leonard away, Sheldon and Penny spend quality time together sharing intimate secrets. Also, Wolowitz helps Raj get over his ex-girlfriend, on the seventh season premiere of THE BIG BANG THEORY Thursday, Sept. 26 (8:00 - 8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Regina King returns as Mrs. Davis, the University's Director of Employee Relations.

"The Deception Verification" - Leonard's friendship with Sheldon is put to the test when he returns from the North Sea. Meanwhile, Wolowitz's relationship with his mother causes an unusual threat to his masculinity, on a special THE BIG BANG THEORY, immediately following the season premiere, Thursday, Sept. 26 (8:31 - 9:01 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. Kevin Sussman returns as Stuart, the comic-book store owner.

Season 7 Premiere press photos!
"The Hofstadter Insufficiency" - September 26, 2013
Photos courtesy of Monty Brinton/CBS ©2013 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Embrace the Sheldon

Sheldon

Slumber party

Mrs. Davis returns

Ladies Night

Awkward!

Penny's pretty in pink

"The Deception Verification" - September 26, 2013
Photos courtesy of Michael Yarish/Warner Bros. ©2013 Warner Bros. Television. All Rights Reserved.

Important Decisions

Comic chatter

The Wolowitz's

Couple conversation

Test time

Eavesdropper

Leonard's back

Neighbors

Hallway Talk

Sheldon

Reunited

Penny & Sheldon

Season 7 Premiere airs tonight 8/7C on CBS! Can't wait!  :hoot:

gamerfan09:
TBH, I didn't really like Season 7 episodes 1-2 at all. As a fan of the show, I was utterly disappointed. I hope the show gets better soon, because I was so disappointed with the premiere :(

Andre:
I hope it will too. Not enjoy the premiere too much

Kacper:
The Big Bang Theory Season 7, Episode 3 - Tonight, 8/7C on CBS

"The Scavenger Vortex" - When the entire gang competes in a scavenger hunt designed by Raj, it brings out the best - and worst - in everyone, on THE BIG BANG THEORY, Thursday, Oct. 3 (8:00 - 8:31 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

THE GANG COMPETES IN A CUTTHROAT SCAVENGER HUNT THAT TESTS THEIR SCIENCE KNOWLEDGE AND STREET SMARTS, ON "THE BIG BANG THEORY"

Season 7, Episode 3 press photos!
"The Scavenger Vortex" - September 26, 2013
Photo: Cliff Lipson/CBS © 2013 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Photo: Sonja Flemming/CBS © 2013 CBS Broadcasting, Inc. All Rights Reserved.

Howard & Amy

The Gang

A stop in the comic book shop

Raj & Stuart

Scavenging

POW

Sheldon & Penny

Raj

Penny

Sheldon

Navigation

[0] Message Index